• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexMorningTrade.com (Mark Fric)

General discussions of a financial company
Double trade...

looks like it will be a no trade today

Hi FXCO.

I had a buy signal today.
The most strange thing happened to me, I am running FMT on three different Brokers MT4 on a VPS.
I checked this morning and on ALL three platforms I had the same buy trade opened twice!!!

Did someone experienced something like this before?

hi all

wish all of you a very nice X-Mas and a Happy New Year with loads of pips
Animated-Santa.gif

Found the problem

Hi FXCO.

The most strange thing happened to me, I am running FMT on three different Brokers MT4 on a VPS.
I checked this morning and on ALL three platforms I had the same buy trade opened twice!!!

My VPS caused the double trade
I have written a detailed report about this problem on the following thread:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ll-vps-can-cause-double-trades.html#post52899

Hi FXCO.

Check if your MT instances are running twice, may you have two logged in user and on both the instances are running. Make a server restart and start your MT instances, then you can be sure that only one is running.

Hi f-man, so it is your VPS? I can't think of anything else that might cause that, I do not run MT4 on a VPS and have never had that issue.

Hello Dirk 58,

i'm sorry but i can not understand your pdf- file.

Can you please put it in easy words for me. You started FMT November 2010. how many
pips did you make til today ?

Thanks...

Back