• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOptimum.com

General discussions of a financial company
It depends on the kind of robot you use. I’ve tried several of them, and they gave me 20% profit from the initial deposit in one month. I think that it’s a pretty decent result.

One month of trading doesn’t mean much. As you already said, in order to make some sort of statistics, you need to test those robots at least for three months.

Yeah, exactly, but those robots have already been tested on Cent and Demo accounts, and they were stable. That’s why I started to use them on Standard account.

By the way, while you are talking here about trading with robots, have anybody checked what does the company think about such methods?

As for me, I haven’t thought much about that because I don’t use automatic trading. Iprefertorelyonmyhandsandhead.Maybeit’sbettertoasktheirsupport?

So, I decided not to wait for somebody to answer and asked it by myself. I found out that the broker allows trading with robots, which for me is a proof of their transparency.

It’s very easy. An honest and transparent broker doesn’t prohibit any trading methods if they are legal. On the contrary, if a company deliberately introduces any restrictions, it’s a reason to doubt the broker’s honesty.

Back