• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexSTF.com (Jim Stanford)

General discussions of a financial company
I think you are all being misled by someone who is himself misinformed

Well I have nothing whatsoever to do with, nor do I know the vendor Jim Stanford in case you think otherwise.

As a fund manager, I do recognise something special when I see it. I have not tried the EA that came with the package. I am using the manual system and can tell you that it is light years ahead of anything out there right now, including the systems used by the international banks' traders.

I do not trade with any EA as I use a multi-account terminal involving tens of millions of dollars of individual trading accounts for investors.

Congratulations on a truly remarkable product .

Last edited:
Well I have nothing whatsoever to do with the vendor Jim Sanford in case you think otherwise.

As a fund manager, I do recognise something special when I see it. I have not tried the EA but I am working the manual system and can tell you that it is truly light years ahead of anything out there right now including the banks' trading software which is not available to retail traders.

I do not trade with any EA as I use a multi-account terminal involving tens of millions of dollars of individual trading accounts for investors.

Hi MarkR,

Thanks for that analysis, clearly the comments reflect the ea viability.

It would be interesting to hear what makes the manual system content so far in advance of anything you have seen so far.

Can you quantify the level of any profits that you would not have achieved under your normal trading methods?

Well I have nothing whatsoever to do with, nor do I know the vendor Jim Stanford in case you think otherwise.

As a fund manager, I do recognise something special when I see it. I have not tried the EA that came with the package. I am using the manual system and can tell you that it is light years ahead of anything out there right now, including the systems used by the international banks' traders.

Yes, please explain what you are talking about.

I didnt bother buying this product, primarily because of the way it was marketed. So far, I have seen no evidence that this EA, or anything else offered in conjuction with it is anything but a sales and marketing scam. I have a hard time believing that there was actually anything special or worthwhile involved.

If you really think this is something worthwhile please elaborate. Why do you think this system is special, and what about it is different from anything else? From what I have seen of most Forex systems, even the good ones are not special or new. They are just reformated and reguritated trading systems, thrown together to sell to the uninitiated and ignorant. No offence to anyone, I have bought a few of these myself. But none of them were particularly new or original. Even the best of them were selling information that is commonly available, and which has been rehashed many times. Truly what the good systems do best is capsulizing the procces, psychology, and management of trading around a simple, single trading style. And of course, they're very good at selling it and convincing you it is indeed something special.

I purchased both STF and STF advanced, wanting to balance my portfolio of robots with a very short time frame. Installation was very straight forward and went without problems etc, found one mistake in advanced set up manual. Emailed mistake and asked for clarification, and had a return email within 24 hour with correction. Good so far.
Both robots set up and running for 24hrs, EURUSD showed some great moves, yet neither robot took a trade on 1M charts???

Will keep you informed.

hello David et al,

if you are still looking for an EA for a short timeframe that really works well please conmtact me via pm or ask an admin to forward your email ...

i found one that is quite profitable and that might be an opportunity for you.

on the other hand you should claim a refund on the STF bot - it si definatly not worth your/our time ...

cheers - ahab666

hello David et al,

if you are still looking for an EA for a short timeframe that really works well please conmtact me via pm or ask an admin to forward your email ...

i found one that is quite profitable and that might be an opportunity for you.

on the other hand you should claim a refund on the STF bot - it si definatly not worth your/our time ...

cheers - ahab666

Why dont you just share this great EA straight out. Skip the mystery BS. If you think it really works we would all like to hear your opinion. If your looking to market affiliate BS go somewhere else.

stf robot

Thanks for all the info on the stf robot fellow FPA loyal members. I have not bought the system nor do I intend to after reading the reviews on our site. However I am curious to know has any one received $150.00 in a account the promoter promises for a limited time. The site I logged on to had the stf robot discounted from $97.00 then to $47.00 and oh yes if you chat with a rep. you get a additional $10.00 off. As for me I would not want it if it was free.

Thanks for all the info on the stf robot fellow FPA loyal members. I have not bought the system nor do I intend to after reading the reviews on our site. However I am curious to know has any one received $150.00 in a account the promoter promises for a limited time. The site I logged on to had the stf robot discounted from $97.00 then to $47.00 and oh yes if you chat with a rep. you get a additional $10.00 off. As for me I would not want it if it was free.

Frank,

The account bonus's come from the broker, not the EA marketer. They just use this as a ruse to pull you in. FXDD has offered several incentive bonus's to fund, or add to, a live account. ForexMeta usually offers the $500 start up bonus that all the EA marketers offer. If you check around you can get these yourself. You can also join a volume group where you get a monthly rebate on your trading volume. You would need to open your account through them and trade full lots.

KEN Just as I suspected. Its a win win for the ea marketer. Unfortuntely for the people who paid full price for the ea thats just icing on the cake for the hucksters. Thank you for the reply KEN.

Brilliance

HI

I am new guy at forex things. I bougt a lot of EA like most of you and then I see

STF always trade and never close- Profit is great but never close why? i dont know.

Ivybot- Trade only 2-3 times on monts - pips 0,10-0,40. These is so small?

brillinace - Trade me to minus all that time why?I dont know
cyclone robot - trade nothing

So tell me how can i get to long term time to make 1000$? Whit these robot i have profit -73$.
Where is my worng settings?

regards
MAthew

HI

I am new guy at forex things. I bougt a lot of EA like most of you and then I see

STF always trade and never close- Profit is great but never close why? i dont know.

Ivybot- Trade only 2-3 times on monts - pips 0,10-0,40. These is so small?

brillinace - Trade me to minus all that time why?I dont know
cyclone robot - trade nothing

So tell me how can i get to long term time to make 1000$? Whit these robot i have profit -73$.
Where is my worng settings?

regards
MAthew

Hi mathew, i suggest you ask refund from IVYBot...if you can...and lots of reviews here at FPA have bad experience with Forex STF..so...follow the trend..good luck.

Back