• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexSTF.com (Jim Stanford)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi

I am very new to Forex using EAs but I did try to learn Forex manually.

On July the 9th 2010 I purchased via clickbank ForexSTF where I was offered Forex STF Av as well as the Manual all purchased at a reduced priced. I was thinking about getting the Broker deal offered by ForexSTF but decided not to.

I found my own broker where they allowed to use EAs on Demo accounts where I took a $3,000 as I wanted to treat the demo account as if it was live.

Two weeks latter noticed that ForexSTF Adv took two trades each at $150.00 in profit. Another two weeks go by and not a single trade even though there would have been at least 80 pips made if the Adv EA did the trade.

I am not certain but for those who purchased the 3 products offered by Jim Stanford there was offered as a bonus the VQ Bar indicator which displays the blue and red bars, what I did not know is to make that work need the Manual template installed in the MT4 that was explained to me by support.

I also noticed that the the input setting for the Forex STF Adv would not accept the settings in the MT4 that was explained in the user guide.

I am now in the process in refunding the Forex STF Adv the first time was changed from refund to Tech support letting me know Jim would help me to get it working as I may of made some mistakes with the settings or there was a technical error. What was very interesting is what was said at the end and that is that if I go ahead with the refund that the ForexSTF will no longer work or any updates should the market conditions change.

I am not sure with getting a refund from Clickbank can you put 2 additional order numbers on 1 refund request. I asked that question when I put in my refund request but did not get a reply back, I am now hopping that that the e-mail I sent to clickbank refunds section will answer me that question if not does anyone else know?

cheers

Grant

Back