• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexSupersonic.com

General discussions of a financial company
Robot or manual? That is the question

Interesting reading folks. I tried manually all week with this system. There were 3 trading days and 2 days that didn't trigger. Results were 2 days which triggered on the 2 entries for 22 and 75 pips=194 pips and the other day only the 22 pip entry made it so the other 75 pip would have practically cancelled out the other with a 7 pip profit. All in all a positive 201 pips for the week. I was impressed.
Have to say i was considering buying the robot before he pulls it offline but am having second thoughts after reading threads......perhaps stick to manual trading. Are his bonuses worth having?

9th August, 2010.

BUY GU - lost 2 positions uwahhhhhhh

Nothing on GBP/CHF and GJ yet.

Live account

Will tried manual trading - no EA's......... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Get a refund

i have no trades executed with the advanced system. has any one attempted a refund yet, i will probably despute the charge on my credit card?

Today - I use live account ok - no demo.

1. GJ - lost 2 post 3o pips x 2 = 60 pips

2. GU - win 2 post 30 pips and close manually 50 pips hehehheehehe

3. GBP/CHF - nothing happen.

still waiting the bonus as they promise.

Wait for my report for tomorrow.

Nothing so far...

I've had my advanced version running for 4 days on an ECN demo account on a VPS and watched perfectly good setups go by without any trades opening. I thought maybe I had overlooked something in the setup - but nope.

It has also been 2 days since I emailed ForexSupersonic and heard nothing. They say be patient as they have 1000s of emails... kinda see why.

11th August, 2010.

1. GU - Got 30 pips and 2nd. position hitted by trailing got 1 pips only.

2. GJ - win but stop manually after got 8 pips - better get out becuse GU already reverse... dont take the risk to cover before lost.

3. GBP/CHF - as usual sleeping beauty - no tradeeeeeeeeeeeeee at all.

Allah Hu

11th August, 2010.

1. GU - Got 30 pips and 2nd. position hitted by trailing got 1 pips only.

2. GJ - win but stop manually after got 8 pips - better get out becuse GU already reverse... dont take the risk to cover before lost.

3. GBP/CHF - as usual sleeping beauty - no tradeeeeeeeeeeeeee at all.

Allah Hu

How are you getting trades? Have changed the max range?

Also, didn't someone say they had the standard and the advanced? I just bought the standard and the installer gave me the advanced EAs. I didn't think the standard even existed after that.

1. GU win today enter sell - 60 pips SL then market go down

2. GBP/CHF - lost hit SL of 20 forget to change to 60 pips SL otherwise I will get 100 pips win.

3. GJ I cancel SELL stop because to far.

supersonic-ly non existent customer service

emails galore - no reply from cusotmer service - pathetic actually. Product - error on the ea and cant get support to rectify it... will continue trying a bit longer. Days of nothingness trading then yesterday opened a trade and jumped out - profit so low you wouldnt be able to buy a piece of chewing gum with it.. today about 6 orders triggered in pending but none triggered as an actual trade. So far - my experience on this amazing EA is awesome - so impressed - (yeah - right!!) I will continue testing a bit further but really not impressed. The manual system although not used - came across as pretty good - but as someone else says - when you actually get an entry for it and conditions are met. I am testing further but not impressed at this point.

Back