Found a trading strategy here, but cannot find it again. HELP!

Thunderstorm

Recruit
Hi,

Some weeks back I was lucky enough to find a complete strategy in here for free, which works like a charm and fits my trading strategy perfectly. However, I would like to refine it a bit (build in an alert when a candle crosses the red line of the Ichimoku), and would also like to thank the member who actually put it here, and now I am unable to find it again.
The system comprises different indicators: ichimoku, 10.2 TMA Slope True NT, TDI and Stochastic.
When I am patient enough and wait for the right signals it pinpoints these trades with very high accuracy.
By the way. The 10.2 TMA Slope was not designed by this member, but he had been allowed to insert it into his strategy.

I hope somebody is able to help out here.

Last edited:
I ran a few searches on some of those terms and can't find anything. Do you remember anything else?

View attachment indicators.zip
Hi Pharaoh,
I am very sorry. I have found the thread again - in another forum :confused:.
However, the guy putting it up there is claiming no ownership, so I would like to share it here as well.
I will do a couple of screenshots later to show the signals I go for. It is a brilliant scalping system.

Thanks for your help.

Addition to the strategy - alert function

I have been using it for some weeks now for binary options, and it works like a charm as long as I am patient enough to wait for the signals to occur.
One thing, which would be helpful is to have an alert built in as well. In my opinion, the alert should work as on the attached screenshot, i.e. if the candle crosses the red line on the Ichimoku, it gives an alert, because that is the actual signal for a trade. The rest of the indicators are confirmations of this signal.
But I guess this is the wrong thread for discussing how to create such an alert function?

View attachment TMS ICHI.pdf

There are plenty of coders out there who could write this.

Why would you use this for Binary Options instead of for forex?

I will look for a coder - thanks.

Reason for Binary Options is, that it is so simple. You enter and if you read your charts right, you win. No worries about spread, stoploss, take profit or the like.
But if the strategy proves solid on Binary Options, I will use it for Forex as well and do both

Yes, but binary options have the odds stacked against you. For example, most seem to be functioning on one minute charts. The amount of market noise in those is very large. If you win, you get $60-80. If you lose, you lose $100.

Add in the massive number of complaints about difficulties withdrawing profits (and even initial deposits) as well as a CFTC warning over the inherent dangers of dealing with binary brokers, and I think slapping in a SL and TP seems pretty straightforward in comparison.

I will look for a coder - thanks.

Reason for Binary Options is, that it is so simple. You enter and if you read your charts right, you win. No worries about spread, stoploss, take profit or the like.
But if the strategy proves solid on Binary Options, I will use it for Forex as well and do both

Very risky investment mate. Why don't you trade forex ?? You can grow your account slowly without a higher risk

Back