FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get two sample EA's and the coding with the MT4 platform, an MACD EA, and a moving average EA. Other open code EA's, scripts and lots of development information can be found on the mql4.com site, as well as some of the other development sites.

Thank you sir for your kind information. I have been through them - perplexing.

Anyway - a member (Dewey) has very kindly contacted me by email and has offered to help me out.

Thanks again
Samy
eleccheck@gmail.com

I've got something a little different for you today.

Have you ever wondered what would happen if 2 companies sold slightly different versions of the same bot? Have you ever wanted to see a side-by-side comparison that started at the same time on the same broker? If so, check out the RoboMiner Challenge.

The FPA was already running a Performance Test of Robominer from Forex-Goldmine.COM with lot sizes that might be considered a little too risky. Then Forex-Goldmine.NET asked us to run their latest settings. After some difficulties getting everything to start at the same time on the same broker, I now present the RoboMiner Challenge. Same broker, same start time, 2 slightly different versions of Robominer from 2 authorized sellers.

Robominer Challenge I - Robominer by Forex-Goldmine.NET

Robominer Challenge II - Digger Extreme version of Robominer by GTShadow.com

There's also one more new EA test started for you to look at...

Forex Illusion

I'd like to thank the guys at Forex-Goldmine.NET and GTShadow.com for their help and patience getting the Robominer Challenge set up. I'd also like to thank the guys in Performance Testing for not hitting me too hard when I kept insisting that this proceed after some issues cropped up.

5 new ones, including a LIVE account

I've got a new EA volunteer running on a LIVE account. Check it out here...

THeEDgeFX

And 4 more new ones running on demos.

Forex Automator Pro

Probability EA

Robominer Pro by Forex-Goldmine.NET

Smart Scalper

In other RoboMiner news, the original FPA test of RoboMiner by Forex-Goldmine.COM was doing very well for over a year, but suddenly crashed and burned. I guess those settings were a little too risky. I'm waiting to hear back about restarting it with more conservative risk settings. The Robominer Challenge is continuing. You can check the Forex-Goldmine.NET entry here and the Digger Extreme by GT Shadow entry here.

Another Crash and Burn happened with Cardinal FX. That one made a little profit at first, then went into a long and slow death spiral. A $5000 demo account ended up with only $210.37 after 23.8 weeks of trading.

I'd like to thank the people from THeEDgeFX not just for volunteering, but for volunteering on a live account. I'd also like to thank Forex-Goldmine.NET and Smart Scalper for volunteering.

new EA - Forex Herd

hi i have heard of a new scalper EA called Forex Herd can you please put this EA on to FPA test

Last edited:
i bought the robominer ea and it was very efficient at digging a hole in my account. huge drawdowns. it is now on holiday in one of my external drives. not considering bringing it back soon either.
thanks
Toko

I've got 4 normal EAs and 2 different ones for you today. First, the normal ones...

FAM Drone

Forex Euro System

Forex Hippo

Forex Trading Scalper

Next, I've got a non-forex EA for you. This one trades gold and silver. Please don't get too excited by the pip count. Pip value on metals is very different, and the programmers are working on a correction.

Gold Expert Advisor

Finally, I've got a non-EA robot. The Performance Test is an EA clone of a robot designed for Dukascopy's JForex platform, so the test results will be slightly different from the real version, even on a demo account.

Money Pusher Pro

I'd like to thank the people at Money Pusher Pro and Gold Expert Advisor for volunteering.

I looked at Magic Stick's web page. It's an EA, but has some manual parts to the trade setup. As I understand it, the FPA only tests fully automated EAs.

i agree that forex fantasy shud b on the list. they DO claim to b adaptive. i think it is a GREAT idea that u r doin this.
and there is the AUTOMATIC FOREX CRUSHER: Forex Crusher

and, DEE, i dont think that is an EA.

peace,

crazzyotto

I should not understand what he says. Is there anyone who can help me understand what he says.
I just realize one line"i think it is a GREAT idea that u r doin this."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back