FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been a big upgrade to the software behind Performance Testing. Click here to read about it. Now that the dust is starting to settle, I've got some new EAs for you to check out...

Forex Onslaught

Forex Outbreak

Hyper EA by Forex Top Shop

Portfolio and Triple Hedge, both by Forex Expert Online

I'd like to thank the people at Forex Top Shop and Forex Expert Online for volunteering.

In the Crash and Burn Department, Rovobot 2 by The Forex Revolution lost 99.84% of equity in the account, leaving a balance of $7.80 from the original $5000. The regular Forex Revolution EA from the same company is currently showing a profit.

More tests are on the way.

There were a pile of requests for the latest product from the guys who created FAPTurbo. The FPA has a copy and is also testing 2 versions of the upsell...

Forex Bulletproof, High Voltage, and High Voltage Aggressive

Plus, there were 2 volunteers. I'd like to thank both for agreeing to be part of the Performance Test Program...

Target EXAD by EXADLand

VIP21K

The upgrade to the Performance Test database is almost completely debugged. I'd like to thank those who pointed out some of the glitches.

Advise

hello All

Anybody have tested the performance of OVER DRIVE EA found at forexoverdrive.com,\
pls advise test result

I'm pleased to report that the Primeval EA demo test has been replaced by two live tests using REAL money...

Primeval EA

I'd like to thank the people at Primeval twice for providing 2 tests.
Thank you, thank you. :)

I'd also like to thank the people at Forex OZ for giving the FPA access to another EA...

ForexOZ Breakout

And finally, a controversial one. The FPA had just bought a copy of Automated Pips, which claims 5 years of real money live forward testing. First, there were complaints that the forward tests were on MBT from before MBT had MT4. Maybe they changed the website, but I couldn't find anything relevant to MBT in the trading records when I checked. Then there was a detailed analysis of very suspicious patterns in the trading record. I've included a link to that on both the review page and the Performance Test page. In the meantime, the FPA is going to test it and see what happens.

Automated Pips

There are a couple more tests that should be ready soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back