FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one try Forex Greenbot yet????

Dear FPA Team:

I would like to ask whether you are willing to try Forex Greenbot (Green Forex Kit: Earn money - save the Planet) which is actually the same author of Fish Forex Robot...I have one reference website that promote this EA to be profitable...Yet, I would be much more CONFIDENT when FPA team doing the test for this EA..So I do hope that FPA could give a try for this EA (Greenbot).. Anyway, I do appreciate FPA team that is so far doing great jobs on testing any EA's and become trustable review..Keep up the good jobs, FPA Team...;)

Fish Forex Robit and Greenbot aren't going to make it onto the FPA's short list for testing anytime soon. The FPA got spammed for those again and again for Rita Lasker's EAs. It wasn't an affiliate link, which makes me think it was deliberately done by her company. Rita was warned. She didn't bother to reply and the spams kept coming. You can see some of the spam here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...rita-laskers-spam-sites-forex-robot-spam.html

I recommend against buying anything from anyone who advertises this way.

Thanks for Feedback on GreenBot

Dear FPA team:

Appreciate so much for your feedback regarding EA's from Rita (Fish Forex)...After reading the past performance from your link.. I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO PURCHASE GREENBOT EA..I only trust EA's that is being reviewed by FPA..So when you suggest to stay away then for me it is a STRONG RECOMMENDATION to follow it..

Once Again Thank you for your kind attention..:)

I've got two new tests on LIVE accounts for you...

Adroit EA test restarted on a live account

EA Scalper

The FPA also managed to get ahold of one other EA for testing...

Fap Turbo Flash

I'd like to thank the people at Adroit EA and EA Scalper for volunteering. Both also deserve major thanks for providing live accounts to test their EAs with real money.

EA

I have been running (forex auto advisor) for a coupel of weeks now and I only got positive trades from this littel robot i can only say that this is an okay EA

I have been running (forex auto advisor) for a coupel of weeks now and I only got positive trades from this littel robot i can only say that this is an okay EA

2 weeks?
You should definitely put that EA on lots of real money right away.

hello

hello stuffi. can you give me the link to the site from which you got the forex auto advisor ea? i would like to test and use it

too

EuroBot

henryjoe

I just placed (10/6/2010)the EuroBot on 4 demo accounts. All different brokers. Out of the box settings SL45 TP70 and TS 35
Results so far:

#1 broker= 1 Sell trade Hit SL -45 pips
#2 broker= 1 buy trade closed on reversal signal +9.3 pips. 1 Sell trade
still open at +11.6 pips
#3 broker = 1 Sell trade still open at +10.0 pips
#4 broker = 0 trades just installed EA 1 hour ago.

This EA must close open trades when it gets a signal to open a trade in the opposite direction. Broker #2 closed the buy trade to open a sell trade at the very same price the buy trade was closed at. Will up date daily.

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back