FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
New EA

You could evaluate Piptronic. I have been running it for a couple of months. It reacts much like FAPT, in that it has many small wins, but occasional losses that wipe out the wins. I only trade it between 1700 and 2200 EST.

Last edited:
Four more being tested

I've been keeping track of requests in this thread and by email and got the programmers to add 4 more EAs for performance testing.

The newest ones (in alphabetical order) are...

Automated Forex Grail

Forex MegaDroid

Forex Vengeance

The Forex Fantasy

Just follow the links to the review page and look in the upper-left for the link labeled EA Test.

These 4 join the 5 that are already undergoing tests.

FAP Turbo

Forex Auto Scalper

Forex Robot Trader/Steinitz HAS MTF

Forex Smart Robot/Aussie Investa

The Forex Maestro

Keep the requests coming. I'll keep counting the votes and try to have more added soon.

How about AIS2TR on MT4

It's a robot for Eur/Usd on MT4's online library. 'Have tried for a couple of days on paper trade and so far have been winning. :)

As far as I understand, Forex Maestro and Forex Fantasy is the same program.

It's a rip-off of a program that can be downloaded for free off the internet. Just Google "forex firebird" and you'll see. Someone apparently managed to have a look inside the EA of Forex Maestro and, low and behold, the name Firebird turned up. Think we can safely call this a scam. Support is also non-existent, they never answer any emails.

Hi,

Please test Forex Boomerang, it keeps losing and when I asked for a refund I got sold on a mentoring program that costs way too much, they wanted 10,000 USD but I said that I would try it for 2500. Well guess what they are newbies and only want to teach trend trading on demo accounts. Anyway I'm not impressed and cannot get my money back guaranty, as they do not have a phone number and don't reply to emails.

The mentoring is with Stellar Forex.

Beware!

I've been keeping track of requests in this thread and by email and got the programmers to add 4 more EAs for performance testing.
Keep the requests coming. I'll keep counting the votes and try to have more added soon.

Thanks for respond.
Feel free to test Enterra Forex Star EA 3.1. public. That's worth doing.

Also I invite everybody to look at some real accounts trading under Enterra Forex Star EA:
login: 12361, password: strelec1, server: real.ristoncapital.com:443

Have a good trade!

Last edited:
Hi,

Please test Forex Boomerang, it keeps losing and when I asked for a refund I got sold on a mentoring program that costs way too much, they wanted 10,000 USD but I said that I would try it for 2500. Well guess what they are newbies and only want to teach trend trading on demo accounts. Anyway I'm not impressed and cannot get my money back guaranty, as they do not have a phone number and don't reply to emails.

The mentoring is with Stellar Forex.

Beware!

Hello Brian. I guess it's not clear seller and you should be more carefull buying such a product.
I mean if someone sell such a system for such a price :)ooh:) he should have real accounts managed by it to show with an established track record. He should also provide good support for such a price and have real phone and e-mail contacts. Don't you agree.

I can show you the good example of how it should be (Enterra Inc. Software Development Company: Enterra Forex). Don't waste your time for EA with no support as it would lost it's profitability very soon.

Have a good trade! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back