FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your money back on easy way!

Hi,

Please test Forex Boomerang, it keeps losing and when I asked for a refund I got sold on a mentoring program that costs way too much, they wanted 10,000 USD but I said that I would try it for 2500. Well guess what they are newbies and only want to teach trend trading on demo accounts. Anyway I'm not impressed and cannot get my money back guaranty, as they do not have a phone number and don't reply to emails.

The mentoring is with Stellar Forex.

Beware!

Hi Brian, just i want to ask if you have paid to Clickbank, check your payment statement and if your payment was issued by Clickbank (Almost all Forex Software are sold from Clickbank) all you have to do is to send an email to Clickbank with a refund request (in case you don't past 60 days).
If you still have the email with the receipt follow the links in the email if not
Costumer Service => Contact us => Purchase Questions => Fill in the form and under section "Subject of Request" select "I would like to request a refund"
If your purchase was issued no longer then 60 days you get your money with no questions asked.
You don't have to contact the publisher, they rarely refund any payments!
But Clickbank have this 60 day refund policy and they stick with it, Period.
PS. this is available with all products and services sold from Clickbank!
All the best to you all, dead to scammers!!!
;)

Forex Rising

please test forex-rising. thanks

Hey
I tested and it is not worth it wins when market went went up and then bigen the drowdown when market chang the trend.
Forex Rising do buy only no sale trades .You can use it ONLY when the eurgp and usdchf gos up. so I do not recemmond this EA.
May the Pip force be with you

Gomega Xray

Dont waste your money on Gomega Xray. I bought it , lucky I got a refund early. some people aren't. Its not worth $200.00 and they want 5k. It was supposed to be the Holy Grail Robot. it took them almost a year to work on the many problems it has and its a POS, you have been warned, Results are just average at best

Results

Could the administrators put the results in pips like in a table for all EA's so we could see in a glinch which one is performing better? Maybe on a first page or a new link?

Thanks guys!

Hi,

Please test Forex Boomerang, it keeps losing and when I asked for a refund I got sold on a mentoring program that costs way too much, they wanted 10,000 USD but I said that I would try it for 2500. Well guess what they are newbies and only want to teach trend trading on demo accounts. Anyway I'm not impressed and cannot get my money back guaranty, as they do not have a phone number and don't reply to emails.

The mentoring is with Stellar Forex.

Beware!

Well, I also have same story, but I use FAPS (Forex Auto Pilot System), I have sent several email to his support address, but having no reply until to day. I bought this product just 6 days ago, but I confuse as I tried in 3 Demo Account with 3 Broker and the operation (Entry Price in EURUSD) are not same. One in SELL Position and the other in BUY Position.
Please test this product , I need answer from The Author.

Thank You

I also had difficulty with this EA....just did not live up at all to the hype. I did, however, get my money back...Not sure, but think I paid thru Clickbank. I will ONLY buy thru them as they do issue refunds promptly.

EA's don't work

You guys know that EA's are a scam right? A computer program cannot consistently make profits in a market that is manipulated and inconsistent. Show me one EA that has been profitable for 6 months.

forex raptor

I bought this a while ago, it works with meta-trader, or rather it should do.

I couldn't get it to work, but I am a simple, non-techie type, far more at home with trend lines and hammers and nails,
johnb

What about these robots?

I am testing Forex Killer with an Alpari UK demo account and I downloaded the expensive intelatrader for free on a demo account with i-Trade Fx. Anyone want to give their opinions about these robots and Gomega which is expensive as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back