FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
EA Robots

Hi All,

Would like to see tests done on Pipsleader (by Tom Geller). Simultaneous runs (eur/usd H1), same settins, on Alpari UK demo and live accounts resulted in £144 and -£66 respectively on the same day! Maybe Alpari can 'see' this robot and are doing some jiggery pokery! Wash my mouth out....

Excellent idea for FPA to evaluate robots. It's the only way to arrive at anything like the truth (see below) contained in posts from those who have vested interest in the robot's failure/success or those who put all their money on one trade and then act angry when they're wiped out, blaming the robot. Chinese proverb: there are three truths - your truth, my truth and the truth.

Cheers,

Mike

Thank you, thank you, thank you. This has been a long time coming. I can't express my gratitude. I have purchased a few EAs only to be very dissappointed. There are a couple of web sites that claim to monitor robots but they are clearly biased. I'm sure they receive kickbacks for good reviews. Another exceptional service by FPA. P.S. I would pay for this service! :)

You guys know that EA's are a scam right? A computer program cannot consistently make profits in a market that is manipulated and inconsistent. Show me one EA that has been profitable for 6 months.

Depends on the algorithm flexibility and strategy (set of strategies) used.

Look at one of our live accounts here - ONIX-TRADE.NET
2857.gif

Not 6 months yet but rather stable and profitable.

But sure if you're a mature trader you can earn much more by hands. And we highly apreciate this talent.
Although even mature traders ask us to help them optimize and automate their proven trading strategies (fully or partly). And we suppose it's ok if they want to delegate some routine work to program. Why not?

Wish you all a good trade! ;)

Forex Rising

please test forex-rising. thanks

Hi, I've tried Forex Rising, among many other EA's. Did very well on the Demo, and then decided to go live. I have lost $400 in a matter of 5 minutes. This is more than 10% of my account.
That was when I made my decision not to trade with EA's anymore. Don't entrust your precious money to machines.....you can do much better manually.
Find a good programme which will suit your personality. For the same price you are paying for an EA like FXR, you can get a very good, simple, uncomplicated trading training programme, with people who will actually answer your e-mails and give you personal advice.

EA

Thanks for respond.
Feel free to test Enterra Forex Star EA 3.1. public. That's worth doing.

Also I invite everybody to look at some real accounts trading under Enterra Forex Star EA:
login: 12361, password: strelec1, server: real.ristoncapital.com:443

Have a good trade!

Hi!

There could I get the mentioned EA to test?
Regards.

Ken Long

Please start discussion forums for the robots you are testing. Trying to discuss and analyze results on the review pages dosent work.

Good advice

Hi, I've tried Forex Rising, among many other EA's. Did very well on the Demo, and then decided to go live. I have lost $400 in a matter of 5 minutes. This is more than 10% of my account.
That was when I made my decision not to trade with EA's anymore. Don't entrust your precious money to machines.....you can do much better manually.
Find a good programme which will suit your personality. For the same price you are paying for an EA like FXR, you can get a very good, simple, uncomplicated trading training programme, with people who will actually answer your e-mails and give you personal advice.
Thats good advice for any market. I have a Live EA working as I write this post. Its up 216 pips for today and turns off 11 am est . I did not trust EA's at 1st either. I became unemployed and learned MLQ language and programmed my own EA. I now use this software to trade. It is making money today(may not tommorrow). Yet there still remains something in me that will not fully trust anything made of 0's and 1's. I plan on offering this EA soon as a free DemoOnly version and if users like it-they can buy it(and not for hundreds-more like 10-20 bucks) and I would answer emails(though there would NOT be any refunds-thats what a FREE demo is for)NO TRICKS-NO GIMMICS. Because,in the end, I dont need sales of my EA to support my family.

wattielulu

I am trying forex rising ea but it is not working. I have version 1.2 it is not taking any trades at all. Can you help me with the settings? What were yours? Thanks so much.

tikker

How to test Enterra Forex Star EA 3.1.

Hi!

There could I get the mentioned EA to test?
Regards.

Sure Bisecom.

We can offer you the following scheme of testing:
1. We can launch the Advisor on your live account (even with $10 deposit if you broker accepts) for a week. After a week of testing you can decide to buy or refuse.
2. We can launch the Advisor on your demo account for 30 days at the most. After testing is over you can decide to buy or refuse. But be aware sometimes the results of Advisor’s work can differ on demo and live account.

To start testing please send us your request at ea@enterra-inc.com with the following data: your name, country, e-mail, broker (or server), login/password, account type (demo/live).

We shall do our best to serve your request on Enterra Forex Star EA testing in the shortest possible time.

As for Broker, you can choose any Broker you wish as we can't impose you our opinion according to our company's policy but we should warn you about some desired conditions for Advisors better work: EURGBP spread 4 at the most, EURCAD - 10 at the most, EURCHF 3 at the most (these pairs are most stable and profitable). These spreads should take place within 8:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m. GMT. Enterra Forex Star EA will trade profitably if your Broker meets the conditions.

Wish you good trades! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back