FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was probably me . it is running and still hasnt traded . i stopped looking at it . but it still runs on my computer upstairs i tried to return it but no luck so it is still running making no trades. lanishaw@sbcglobsl.net

The Hate Screw Robot

Any body knows on the Hate Screw Robot EA which is I heard it give better profit. But the loss also bigger if you not properly run on aggresive time.Anybody use it and can recommend me on this robot.Thanks

Thanks for that wonderful piece of analogy towards EA's...I'm sure it will help LOT of newbies like me..well for now I'm still trying to decide as to which EA i would like you to investigate.THANKS!!!:)

i just purchased FOREX CYCLONE. anyone using it can tell me are there any good settings i shall place in my Cyclone? im in a trade now in buy EUR/USD. saw some good reports around and i hope this works for me live / demo

:):):)

Thanks for for reviewing this EA's for us.This is really a big help for people like me who wants to spend money wisely.:cute:

New EA testing.

I noticed some of the latest EA's in testing are being "hosted and maintained by the developers". Is this an option to the rest of us, or just a marketing ploy. I don't see how the test results can help anyone who is not making those same adjustments at the same time. Obviously the developer has an advantage in making adjustments, but most purchasers will not.
I would like Admin Staff to address.

I noticed some of the latest EA's in testing are being "hosted and maintained by the developers". Is this an option to the rest of us, or just a marketing ploy. I don't see how the test results can help anyone who is not making those same adjustments at the same time. Obviously the developer has an advantage in making adjustments, but most purchasers will not.
I would like Admin Staff to address.

Where did you see this? This is not just an advantage, it's an extreme conflick of interest. Most of the people marketing these EA's are not on my trusted list. Their only goal is to authenticate their exagerated results, through whatever means neccessary, so that they can then claim how well it did in the FPA's unbiased testing. We're already starting to see EA marketing claiming FPA results. If this is true, it removes any idea of an unbiased performance test, and seriously impairs this sites credability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back