FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there's a new crop of EAs that have been added...

Euro Investa

Forex Bling 911

Forex Lexxus Pro

Forex Robot No Loss

Poison Robot Hacked

Pip Thief by DirtyForex.com

Notes: I'd like to thank the companies for donating Euro Investa, Forex Lexus Pro, and Poison Robot Hacked.

A number of services of all 3 types that the FPA tests recently had "non-expiring" demo accounts expire. Replacement accounts are being set up on new brokerages as quickly as possible. The old statements will be available on the dropdown menu of each affected product's Performance Test page.

Some EAs are hosted by the EA seller. In those cases, it' clearly marked on the Performance Testing page. In those cases, the FPA does not know what settings are being used, so you will need to contact the EA vendor if you have any questions. For EAs that the FPA is running, all non-default settings are marked on the Performance Testing page. The people who answer email for the FPA have no special secret information about how to set up your EA. Please contact the EA vendor for all support issues.

Your copy of an EA may trade a little differently, even if your settings are identical to the ones at the FPA. There are differences between real and demo accounts. There are differences between brokers. There can be small differences in price feed between different live servers at the same broker. A slower internet connection may cause one copy of an EA to miss entries and exits that another copy takes. A dropped internet connection or interrupted connection to the broker's server can cause major differences.

4 new ones just got added.

Forex Enforcer

Forex Sorcerer

Forex Twister

HedgePro by Fulltime247.com

Notes: I'd like to thank Fulltime247.com for providing the FPA with access to their HedgePro EA.

The programmers are just about done cleaning up damage from the expiration of a bunch of "non-expiring" accounts.

There is a bug that has unapproved all the Performance Tests a few times. If you find the Performance Tests page to be blank, just check back a little later. If the programmers don't get this fixed in a couple of days, I'll cut of their beer supply.
:D

Auto FX- can you give me your EA "MT Intelligence" to try please

Hi all,

I'd like to apply my EA on FPA but I have no my own website. My EA can trades on any market, any pairs and any time-frame.

Performance: MT Intelligence - Auto FX

Happy trading!

Auto FX

------------------------
Auto FX- can you give me your EA "MT Intelligence" to try please.
My email is amdegia (at) yahoo (dot) com

we get beer for this?

I have an armada of old tower's and the will to get them in "the trases" (old term for harnes and plow). Tell me my minimum needs and what I have to do to do EA's

Specifically with the hedgepro EA, they use ATC, which is US based, following all NFA rules. How do they allow hedged trades - this has been stopped for several months now. If they do not use a US based broker, then which is the actual brokerage.

I went to the website to ask there, however, you need to register to simply ask a question.

4 new ones just got added.

Forex Enforcer

Forex Sorcerer

Forex Twister

HedgePro by Fulltime247.com

Notes: I'd like to thank Fulltime247.com for providing the FPA with access to their HedgePro EA.

The programmers are just about done cleaning up damage from the expiration of a bunch of "non-expiring" accounts.

There is a bug that has unapproved all the Performance Tests a few times. If you find the Performance Tests page to be blank, just check back a little later. If the programmers don't get this fixed in a couple of days, I'll cut of their beer supply.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back