FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can get the Overboost people to approve the license transfer, the FPA would be happy to test it. Just use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

4 new ones for you

And 4 more enter the testing grounds...

4x Scalper No Limit by RobotSolution4U

Forex Auto Advisor

Forex Photon

Winalot by Easy EA

Enterra's Forex Star EA was restarted due to broker issues.

The guys in testing couldn't get GbpBot to trade. A helpful suggestion about broker compatibility was submitted by Mike W. It has been restarted on another broker.

I'd like to personally thank the people from Forex Photon, Robot Solution 4u, and Easy EA for donating access to their products.

The Performance Testing Team also has copies of Cash Rocket, Black Panther, and Forex Trend Catcher. There are some compatibility issues with the FPA's VPS system. If these can be worked out, those EAs will be added to the FPA's Performance Tests.

We have the same issue with Cash Rocket and Black Panther on our VPS's too. The license window never pops up and MT4 auto-deletes the ex4 file when you launch it. It works fine on the personal computers. We've been working with support from both places for 2 weeks now and have had no resolution yet. They just keep coming back with unrelated questions that have nothing to do with the licensing system.....ugh so frustrating.

Scam or not ???

I bought a Fusion EA on the first day they were available. It made a few dollars and then Lost $3,000 overnight and stayed there. It was replaced and the second Fusion made $2,500 in three days and then lost $3,000 overnight and stayed there. I started over with a new demo account and new settings from the FRWC EALab. The EA made $1,000 in one day and then lost $3,000 overnight and has since lost another $4,000. My account went from $10,000 to $2,800 in one week. FRWC support answers promptly but vaguely. They seem to use canned answers rather than actually answer my questions. Today I was told that this problem is because I am using the wrong lot size but I am using the lot size recommended by a previous FRWC "expert". I am hopeful this unit can be made profitable but so far this seems like a well hyped scam. I hope I am proved wrong.:unhappy:

I've got 3 new ones and a lot more on the way. The 3 new ones are...

Cable Run by Profitable Fx

Multi Auto Trader

Stork Pro by Best Expert Advisors

I'd like to again thank Mike W. for his continued helpful suggestions with GBPBot. Based on the latest information he sent, the FPA's copy has finally begun to place trades.

I'd like to personally thank Best Expert Advisors, Multi Auto Trader and Profitable Fx for volunteering these EAs for Performance Testing.

Part of the reason for the delay in some of the new tests is that a large number of "non-expiring" demo accounts at Alpari UK either expired or lost data last week. There had been some problems with their demo accounts before, but not on this scale. At this point, the FPA is in the process of moving all long term testing that was run on Alpari UK over to other brokers.

Because of that problem and a few other issues, a large number of tests were restarted. Notes are on each Performance Test page.

How do I link My EA monitoring service to FPA

I would like to know how to upload my EA live performance monitoring to FPA. This will give evrybody the chance to see and test something new.

Thanks You

favoured111

I've got 6 more, and one of them is running on a live account...

Martin Locker King on a LIVE account

AleaFX EA by Fx EMIT

D.Quatro Systems by Fx EMIT

Forex Revolution

No Name Bot

Tokyo Express by Best Expert Advisors

I'd like to thank Martin King Locker, Fx Emit, Forex Revolution, the Mysterious Woman from No Name Bot, and Best Expert Advisors for volunteering.

There was also one more in the Crash and Burn category. Forex Transformer's demo account was down over 93%. Initially, it was very profitable, but then it went into deep drawdown.

More new EAs, a few restarts, and some that crashed

I've got 4 new ones for you to look at...

DNA Fx Trader

Forex Lightning

Forex Maximizer

Impact FX

4x Scalper No Limit and FX Pitbull (LIVE Account) have been restarted.

Forex Cash Evolution devolved and FxPro Droid traded like an amateur. Both crashed and burned with a loss of over 99% of account equity. After a very profitable start, Elite Currency Trader crashed and burned with a loss of over 95% of account equity. If the makers of these EAs want to try again, the FPA is willing to give them another chance.

zulu trade

Hello,

I visited a site Zulu-Trade and I would like to know, if you can answer me, how it works. Whether the results really that good and if you have some experience with the EA signals Zulu-Trade.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back