FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I visited a site Zulu-Trade and I would like to know, if you can answer me, how it works. Whether the results really that good and if you have some experience with the EA signals Zulu-Trade.
Thank you.
forget it , I got only loss , either with demo (-40% in 2 weeks) and live ( I recovered manually)

Dragan,
About Zulu-trade I believe it´s better to stay away. You choose your own system but they all use incredible stupid draw dawn and you account will be out in a few trades. It´s more like martingales it can be profitable but the risk are to high

This is probably the wrong place to ask this, but are there any plans to evaluate Forex Magic Bullet? I have a copy and it may be a good product., but I haven't been able to make it do anything. I've had it running since late March, but no trades, and the support staff apparently doesn't exist, at least they don't respond. About the same as their robot.

This is the right place to ask, but you aren't doing a good job making me want to ask the test guys to set it up. :p

If your experience is the norm, I'd say it has already been given more than enough testing.

I've got some more EAs for you...

Block Trading EA by UK Forex Expert

Forex Pip Stack

Lerosa Pro Fx - See their Review or Performance Test page for a special discount code.

I'm very pleased to thank all of these companies for volunteering to be part of the FPA's Performance Testing Program.

In the Crash and Burn department, I've got one big one for you. The copy of Fusion Bot from FRWC initially went from $10,000 in the demo account to over $18,000. Then it started a downslide that left the account with only $21.55. Total test time was 16.7 weeks. This copy was being run by FRWC support with the FPA monitoring via investor access.

Last edited:
Sample EA

Can I please geta sample EA. The simplest one where I can see how the coding is to help me get started.

I just want MT4 to open a trade for me every morning at GMT0.00.
Thats all.

Can anybody please help me.

Samy
eleccheck@gmail.com

Last edited:
Can I please geta sample EA. The simplest one where I can see how the coding is to help me get started.

I just want MT4 to open a trade for me every morning at GMT0.00.
Thats all.

Can anybody please help me.

Samy
eleccheck@gmail.com

You get two sample EA's and the coding with the MT4 platform, an MACD EA, and a moving average EA. Other open code EA's, scripts and lots of development information can be found on the mql4.com site, as well as some of the other development sites.

And I've got another 4 for you...

1000PipsMonth

CyborgForex

ForexPipBot

ForexTradingBuddy

I'd like to thank the people at Forex Trading Buddy for providing a complementary copy of their EA to the FPA.

Note: Weekly pips and weekly equity are averages. During the first week of any test, the total pips and equity is divided by a number less than one. This means that tests running for less than one week can have large swings in their weekly averages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back