FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forex Crescendo

Has anyone tested the Forex Cresendo?? Looks very interesting.
Linda

:) Go for it Linda. I had the EA on 2 demo accounts and on each Crescendo pulled in the pips, not a lot, only $4 per trade but that's how I like an EA to work (Slowly but surely) Have now been live for 2 weeks and it's still performing well.

Last edited:
I've got one new EA and some other EA testing news for you. The new EA is...

MetaPRO Forex

MetaPRO has not only volunteered for testing, but is also offering FPA members a special limited time discount. See the review page or test page for the discount code.

Impact FX Scalper was restarted after blowing a demo account. It has been restarted with a new version. It looks like it's crashing again. I hope they come out with a newer version soon.

Primeval EA has stopped both of their live tests. One had the money in the account withdrawn. The other had the investor password changed. I hope that Primeval will let the FPA know the new investor password.

There are more EAs in the submission queue. I'll let you know once some more tests are set up.

Last edited:
I've got 5 new EAs for you...

Forex Breakout Genius

Forex Real Profit EA

GapMagic by Forex-Goldmine.NET

Pip Laser by Forex Megadroid

Pips 4 Idiots, just because so many people asked about it.

And, the FPA's test of Portfolio EA by Forex Expert Online has been moved to a LIVE account. The pip totals are a little off, since metals return some wild numbers compares to currencies. The EA trades both.

I'd like to thank Forex Expert Online for upgrading to a live account. I'd like to thank Forex Breakout Genius, Forex Goldmine, Forex Megadroid and Forex Real Profit EA for volunteering.

And, for everyone who won't stop emailing FPA HQ, the Fx Robot Super-EA is here...

FxRobot Metatrader Expert Adviser Real Test by Forex Peace Army

and I've made a discussion thread for it here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...r-ea-test-everyone-has-been-asking-about.html

Please ask your questions in the discussion thread and check it and the test page for updates.

Last edited:
Leo Trader Pro??

Have you heard of or tried, Leo Trader Pro? Supposedly the latest greatest thing out there. I'd like to see it tested here. The spam I mean email I received about it says its "THE ONLY 100% Hands Free, Fully Automatic, Forex Neural Network Based Robot That Produces Real-Money Profits Of 113.2% Per Month, or 4.89% per day... PROVEN With Account Investor Password Access!" Its being promoted by the FRWC. Unlike their EAs though it only costs $149 ;)

fyi the web site is, http://www.leotraderpro.com/

Seasons Greetings to All! :eek:)

Last edited:
There's a technical issue with LeoTrader and the FPA's mutant Linux VPS. It should be up and running soon.

I've got 4 new EAs plus a restart. Two of the new ones are on LIVE accounts.

The live ones are...

Forex Growth Bot

Kangaroo EA by TulipFx.com

The demos are...

GPS Forex Robot

Vital Robot

And Primeval EA has started up a new demo test of version 2.1.

I'd like to thank the people at Forex Growth Bot, Tulip Fx, Vital Robot, and Primeval for volunteering.

There are more volunteers being set up in the next few days.

Shark 6.0 & Sigma 4

I agree with Raysiow and also would love to see FPA test these. Shark 5.0 was a bust from what I understand but the newer 6.0 is suppose to be really good. That being said - I almost only trust what I read here about systems and commercial EAs!

I took mine off my demos. Six trades with 1 lot
-$245.00
-$451.00
-$184.00
-$142.00
+$131.00
-$352.00

An obvious problem with this bot.

And in EA news...

One New Real Test

EurClimber

Four New Demo Tests

Forex Iron Bot

Forex LTP

Iris Fx by Fx-Emit

Morpheus

One Old Test upgraded from Demo to Real

Forex Multivers

All of the above companies are volunteers. I'd like to thank them for agreeing to be part of the FPA's Performance Testing Program.

The FPA Test Team has given up on LeoTraderPro. The original version wouldn't work with the FPA's Linux VPS. The new version doesn't seem to work with any VPS.

Several EAs have crashed and burned recently.

DNAFxTrading got so many fake 5 star reviews that the FPA decided to test it. After 33 weeks, the account had lost over 80% of the initial balance. It's nice to see Testing and Review Moderation reaching the same conclusions.

The ForexGoldMine.COM test of Robominer wiped out another account after a previous restart.

Aeron Forex Autotrader did nicely for awhile. Then it drove it's demo into the ground so hard that the balance was negative.

ImpactFx made a big impact on the demo account. This was a restart after a previous failure. This time it took just over 2 weeks to wipe out 99% of the account.

Winalot from Easy-EA won very little and then lost a lot more. Over 98% of the account was wiped out.

All of these companies are welcome to request a new test on a different broker or with different settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back