FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
PipsChaos

So far, Autocrat Premium, Forex Gale, and Fap Turbo Ichimoku are trading and have started well. Pips Chaos was only installed a few hours before I posted this, so hasn't made any trades at this moment. I hope we can all see some trades by the time the email announcement linking to this post is sent out.

As always, I would like to wish all of these EAs good luck trading.

AsstModerator,

Thought I give in my early feedback. I've purchased this so called PipChaos to test it out on my demo account.

AFTER purchasing it, it was nothing but full of ads and ads and ads...hype, hype, hype. The method they use is to trick you....

Anyways...I've given the product a try on my demo accounts for 2.5 weeks now...running everyday.

Overall, it is a LOSS. I've sent an email to PipChaos that their product does not work. I was replied that the PipChaos was sold by marketing company and not responsible for support. So they've redirected me to go contact the other company responsible for making the software. I sent an email and had no response for 2 weeks.

Since the argument is that it was ONLY 2.5 weeks, I'll let this thing run until the demo account expire or when all $100,000 play money is gone.

We'll see.... but so far, it is not looking from what I can see... and a loss of $ on this piece of crap.

Make sure to post all the information you have as a review. Include the name of the company that's supposed to be providing support.

I've got 2 new volunteer EAs for you...

EurUsd-AsyS is on a Live account

Fx Brutality is on a demo

I'd like to thank EurUsd-Asys and FxBrutality for volunteering.

Testing also picked up a copy of this one...

Forexcelent

There is a new policy starting on September 1st. EAs that do badly on demos won't be permitted to restart on demos. They will have to do restarts on live accounts. Details are here...

New policy on restarting tests

This should weed out a lot of the less successful EAs more quickly. If a company really thinks an EA that went bad has been fixed, a live account will be needed to show it.

Last edited:
That would depend on how small of lots your broker lets you trade on your mini account.

You might want to start a thread in Company Comparisons and Competitions.

pls don,t entertain demo acoounts for EA valuation

FPA Administrator,

once the EA owner is on Demo he can always show profit by trading as long as the trade turns profit. so, you should insist them to be on real account to get included in our forum.

thanks

Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back