FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got three new EAs you can look at before they even go on the market. First, on a live account is...

Grizzly beta by DerivedCapital

Next, on demo accounts, are...

Forex Demolition

Tom's EA

I'd like to thank all 3 for volunteering.

Hi FPA!

Any plans to test this one: GridAlgo EA

They offer their EA with an 8-session course, but it would be interesting to see if you guys find if it is worthwhile to invest $ 495 in this robot.

Thanks for your truly unique effort to weed out the bad guys. It's much appreciated.

I've got 2 brand new volunteers for you...

Scalper EA by Forex Top Shop on a Live account.

Forex Cleaner on a demo account.

I've got some interesting restarts for you...

GridBullEA had a demo with the FPA. A server crash shortly after it started wiped the data. The good news is that Grid Bull is back with a Live account.

Genial Invest was one of the most profitable EAs ever shown at the FPA. It took a live account from $193.07 to over $7000 and then lost it all in a very short time. The developers say that it was set to observe FIFO rules so that the same results could be had on US accounts that have to follow those rules. They say that this lead to the crash since the EA couldn't managed the trades properly.

I've already gotten one reviewer calling the FPA a scam for allowing a restart. I'm sure there's some hate mail on its way to me. Too bad. I'm curious to see how the new non-FIFO version will perform. The FPA has rules for restarting failed tests. Genial Invest agreed to these and also has the old results displayed on their results page. The FPA has the old results available from a drop down menu on the current test page. The new test has begun, this time with an initial deposit of $980.71. I'm looking forward to seeing if the new version is profitable or if it crashes and burns.

I've got 3 new volunteers. The first is on a LIVE account...

FourX.me

And these two are on demo accounts...

Forex Blue Box

Forex Lady Robot

I've also got another metal trading robot on a demo...

Jumping Bull

I thought that Genial Invest had managed to fix the issue. It turns out that they hadn't. The newest test wiped out the account in 2.2 weeks. If they want to come back for a 3rd try or to discuss how to adjust their EA with the FPA's Test Team, the door is open.

4 more EAs for you

I've got three volunteers. The first is on a live account...

Orange Forex

The next two are on demos...

Fe-Trend Scalper by Forex-EAs

Range Trading Robot

I'm not sure if testing bought this one or if it's a volunteer. I need to ask them to give me more details.

Forex Conductor

As always, I wish all of the FPA's test subjects the best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back