FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where will the results be posted? Thanks a million for the fantastic effort.

The links I post go to the review pages. Go to one of those and look towards the upper left and you will see links to the test or tests being run on that company's products. Click the links and you can see the trade logs and other details.

I've got a lot of news for EAs. First, these are the two newest volunteers on live accounts...

DiCo Watchdog EA from Golden-Boomerang-Lab.com

Euronis

And two new volunteers on demo...

Profits Compounder

Range Trader

I'd like to thank all of these new volunteers and wish them happy trading.

I also have a very controversial restart. This is one of the most profitable EAs anyone at the FPA has ever seen. It made a fortune off of a small investment before wiping out the account. It restarted and crashed again quickly. It's back for a third try now. So far, the growth rate is slower. I don't know if the risk is lower or not. The EA is from...

Genial Invest

Some people have complained about this in the reviews. The FPA test clearly lists the prior failures. The review page mentions the prior issues too. Nothing is hidden. I think a company deserves a chance to try to improve their product. If I could guarantee that every product featured in Performance Testing was going to be successful and never have a margin call, everyone who follows the testing program here would be rich already.

If you trade with any high risk EA, pulling some of your profits out on a regular basis is a good idea.

GMI - Trend EA

Dear AsstModerator,

I want to start a thread for my Trend EA. Can you please guide me.

Regards,

GMI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back