FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got some new EA volunteers for you. First, on Live accounts...

Forex Thor II

Forex Warrior

And on a demo account...

Forex Treasure

I'm pleased to see more demo tests restarting on live accounts. GoldSilverRobots.com has restarted all 3 of their metal trading EA demo tests on live accounts.

I'd like to thank all of these companies for volunteering. I'd also like to wish them the best of luck and happy trading.

I have some new EA tests for you to check out. The first is on a live account...

Forex Striker

Please be aware that Forex Striker is not for sale yet. The official release date is October 2nd. This is your chance to follow a live account for more than a month before it goes on sale.

And, I've got a couple of demo tests volunteers for you...

Russian Brainstorm by SnipFX.ru

SmartForexMama

I'd like to thank all these volunteers. I also want to wish them the best of luck and happy trading.

Ea tests - appreciation

The Asst Director,

Many thanks for the support in helping me surmount this crucial challenge and I wish to start as soon as possible with the Forex Striker since the demo is compatible with live environment.

God will bless all of you for me.

Five new EA forward tests for you

I've got 5 new volunteers for you. The first 3 are on LIVE accounts...

H-ESpider

LactoTrader I'm not sure if this also trades milk contracts or not. :)

Symphony 22 Robot by ZWinner

And these two are on demo accounts...

Forex Gold Machine

Stat Arb

I want to express my thanks to all of these companies for volunteering. As always, I'd like to wish them the best of luck and happy trading.

Three new volunteers, all on live accounts

I've got 3 brand new volunteers for you. All are on live accounts...

Black Belt EA I don't know if this comes with a kung fu grip or not. :)

EURAUD Drive by DriveExpertAdvisors.com

Striker EA from TheForexPolice.com Please don't confuse this one with Forex Striker by ForexStriker.com

As always, I want to thank all of these companies for volunteering. I'd also like to wish them the best of luck and happy trading.

Am I the only one who remembers what a "kung fu grip" is? :D

Another batch of EA tests for you to check out

WEBeSYSTEMS wins the prize for being the first to identify the origin of Kung Fu Grip. The prize is 100 Ameros, payable as soon as those become legal tender. :p

Today I've got 2 new EA volunteers on LIVE accounts...

Fuse Drive by DriveExpertAdvisors.com

Genesis Daily EA by SpecialtyForex.com

And there are 3 new volunteers on demo accounts...

Fe-Bot by Forex-Edu.com

Forex Minute Trader

MI Robot by Point9ForexTrading.com

I'd like to thank them all for volunteering. I also want to wish them the best of luck and happy trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back