FPA Introduces Managed Forex Accounts Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if those results on their website are verified by you?

The FPA can only verify what is shown on Performance Tests pages inside of this website. Whether a service is hosted here or remotely, the results displayed come directly from a copy of MT4 running here. The FPA doesn't accept MT4 results from outside sources for Performance Testing. Unless someone finds a way to rig performance on a broker's server, I'm very confident that the trades shown are real.

Individual results will vary, based on a number of factors, including...

Demo vs. Real
Broker selection
Server at broker
Internet connection speed

Today, I've got one new managed account being tested...

Payday Forex

It also looks like the AV Trades LR account crashed out with over a 99% loss. If they want to try again, the FPA is ready to retest them.

I'd like to personally thank Payday Forex of these companies for volunteering to be part of the FPA's Performance Testing Program.

I've got another volunteer, and this one is on a LIVE account...

Neo Capital

My thanks to Neo Capital for both volunteering and doing it on a live account.

One note: Due to some issues with one of the managed companies listed in the FPA's Performance Testing program, the FPA is strongly considering requiring all future managed account tests to be done on live accounts. The reason for this is that if you want to managed other people's money, you should be willing to show that you can managed your own money. Account names and numbers can be covered up.

As of May 31st 2010, all new Managed Account services wishing to volunteer for the FPA's Performance Testing Program will need to use a live account with an opening balance of at least $500.

For services already listed, the plan is to phase out demo accounts in favor of live accounts over the next 6-8 months.

The FPA has the ability to hide the name of the account owner and even the account number if that is needed for privacy.

Being listed in the FPA's Performance Tests provides a lot of free publicity for a company. If you want to manage other people's money, you'll need to show you really can handle a live account.

I've got one new Managed Forex test for you today, and it's on a LIVE account...

Forex Lion Fx

I'd like to thank the people at Forex Lion for volunteering to be part of the FPA's Performance Testing Program.

Managed Account

Hi,

Am ready to open a Live Account & Start the Managed Accounts to be hosted Live & sure i would like to Hide my Name,

So what are the Details & Info needed?

Regards.

Husam Sidani

As of May 31st 2010, all new Managed Account services wishing to volunteer for the FPA's Performance Testing Program will need to use a live account with an opening balance of at least $500.

For services already listed, the plan is to phase out demo accounts in favor of live accounts over the next 6-8 months.

The FPA has the ability to hide the name of the account owner and even the account number if that is needed for privacy.

Being listed in the FPA's Performance Tests provides a lot of free publicity for a company. If you want to manage other people's money, you'll need to show you really can handle a live account.
Pls, i am interested in managing other peiples money because i do not have money of my own. How do i go about it.Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back