FPA Introduces Managed Forex Accounts Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why So Few Posts??

Hi Lieutenant! I have been looking into managed accounts for some weeks now - and only recently discovered this forum. I must say, it is a HUGE help, providing TONS of useful info. Thank YOU for your efforts. I only wonder why there are so few posts on it. I guess most FX'ers are like I was: convinced they could learn on their own without trying to learn from others who've been at it much longer. Ah well - keep up the good work and keep it alive! And Thanks Again!

Some areas of the forums are more active than others. This folder is used mostly to announce new tests and test policies. The most active areas are Scam Alerts, the Daily Trading Signals, and Sive Morten's Analysis inside of Shoulders of Giants.

I would like to see more activity in Community Forums. Please go join some threads there or start your own.

One new managed volunteer

I've got one more volunteer with a Managed Account...

Forex Addicted Aggressive

This one joins ForexAddicted's regular risk managed account in testing. ForexAddicted.com belongs to f-man, one of the FPA's most active members. Watch both closely and yell at him if either test goes into drawdown. :)

F-man, thanks for volunteering another account.

2 more managed accounts

I've got 2 new managed forex accounts that are being tested for you on live accounts...

Forex Capital Bank by ForexCBank.com

Prime Eagle Funds is owned by some guy named Stavro. You might have heard of him somewhere around the forums. ;) He's also got a signals test running.

I'd like to wish both of these volunteers good fortune with their trading.

I've got 2 new managed account tests running on live accounts for you to check out...

Forex Solution joins their Swiss Combo test.

LTG Basket Case by LonelyTraderGroup.com

I'd like to thank both for volunteering and wish them the best of luck trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back