FPA Introduces Managed Forex Accounts Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I've got a pair of tests from one company. One was listed 2 weeks ago, but there was an issue with the database that made the results display incorrectly. Everything has been fixed now.

PrivateForexTrader B and PrivateForexTrader Superior

I'd like to thank PrivateForexTrader.com for volunteering. As always, I want to wish them good luck and happy trading.

Another Managed Account test for you

I've got a new Managed Accounts volunteer on a Live account for you...

Centre Forex

I'd like to wish them happy trading and the best of luck. I also wish they'd use the American spelling of Center. :)

I've got 3 more volunteers on Live accounts for you...

Mesmerizer joins 2 other tests by Fx-Persia

Private Forex Trader Guru joins several other tests by Private Forex Trader

Tactical FX by TacticalFxTrading

As always, my personal thanks to all 3 of these companies for volunteering. I wish them all the best of luck and happy trading.

when u invest ur own money u will get the experience, and if u lose u will not blame someone else, so trying to invest small amount of money at the forex market first and then you will get the experience to invest higher amounts.

when u invest ur own money u will get the experience, and if u lose u will not blame someone else, so trying to invest small amount of money at the forex market first and then you will get the experience to invest higher amounts.

seems you understand the name of the game !!

Today I've got one managed account bravely volunteering...

Forex-Factors Ruby

As always, my thanks to them for volunteering. I wish Forex-Factors happy trading and the best of luck!

Another 3 brave volunteers have submitted their Managed Accounts for you to look at...

Bull Forex from Vault FS

Crossfire by Swiss=Seagull

FxMAC by ForexManagedAccounts-FxMac

I'd like to thank all 3 for volunteering and wish them the best of luck and happy trading.

Another new managed test

One more managed accounts company has volunteered...

FxPublisher

They have my thanks for volunteering. I wish them the best of luck and happy trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back