• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FundedEA - Martingale and doesn't want to honor guarantee

I am having an issue with a company

Gasparilla

Recruit
I just wanted to share my very negative experience with this company.

For those of you who feel tempted to use their "pass ur challenge" EA. Let me explain how these scoundrels run their scam, so that it doesnt look like a scam (that is the key).

1. They sell u an EA with lots of snapshots of wins and positive client remarks

2. They never tell u it is a martingale EA

3. The telegram channel only shows you winning reports of some clients.

4. As a user, starting in August, I used their EAs to only see my account plunge by 6k.

5. Small print: no refund.

6. Guarantee: when you request it, they find plenty of excuses..

Guys be careful out there and only believe hard cold evidence based on a long track record of individual trades lwading to consistent gains. Obviously I didnt follow my own advice.

Back