• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Fx-EMIT.com (CloveriX-EA, Fx-Mafix)

General discussions of a financial company
couple more trades couple more pips this week. I shut off EURCHF you need a very low spread broker to make that pair work. EURGBP trades less but profitable. So far seems in line with the FPA tests.

Warning Dont Touch This Pos

First it was the EURCHF that didn't work...I thought it was the spreads even though my brokers spreads were well under the max 6 pips specified by Cloverix

Tonight I find this little scalper cost me $700 when it could have closed a simple EURGRB trade for a profit of 6-7 pips.

Worthless. Completley worthless. Don't know how FPA has a test that shows anything different.

Stay away.

Friend of mine who thinks Im nuts for playing with Forex said the old line in poker is, "If you don't know who the sucker is at the table, then it's you"

Once again I am the sucker. This stupid little bot just cost me another $150. Stay away from this thing

Brokers

I have tried many brokers to demo this EA. ICM yields the best results. But ICM is not my broker of choice (please read the reviews). So..I keep on searching. The developer offers the set files for the two pairs. EM Innovations Team You can go there and download. Worth noticing is that their MaxTP is only 2 pips. If you incidentally left that as defaut 10 or even 5, you will not make a profit. Trading hours for the two pairs are slightly different. Check out spreads among brokers MT4 Spreads Use the attached indicator to compare spreads.

Attachments

• TradersChoiceFX - Spread Indicator.ex4
    6.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Good spreads help but this thing is just plain not that good. Simply wrong. Spreads wont fix that.

Maybe this EA only works for ICM demo in which it hasn't made one losing trade since I tested on 9/30. It made 18 wins. I am not giving it up yet. Will continue to test it with Apari UK.

By the way, get Cable Run if you can. It's the Holy Grail. I've been getting on average +45 pips a day since 9/23/2010.
Note: Cable Run is a Martingale EA. It's highly profitable in a nontrending market. It's dangerous when the market starts to trend. Version 3 was just released. Demo first.

Last edited:
the real running account

No emotions just results. This EA lost me about 10% of equity in the last 3 month. Proof available

ICM & CloveriX-EA

Dear Traders and FPA Members,

ICM prides itself on providing the most advantageous trading environment for legitimate speculative trading and we congratulate our many satisfied and profitable clients trading in this manner. There are no trades that are too short or price changes too small for us to honor.

However, ICM does not condone trading on off-market prices and will not honor the trades of Expert Advisors (EAs), such as CloveriX, that exploit inherent price feed latencies or other IT shortcomings.

We welcome your questions and comments sent to: info@icmtrading.com

Ella

ICM Community Manager
http://www.icmtrading.com

Back