Fx Live Day Trading - Live Forex Trading Room

Forex Room Review 7/2/2012

Hello All,

Here is a brief review of the Forex trading day for U.S. session on 7/2/2012. We took the stand aside approach for most of the trading session as a choppy session was expected with the nearing Holiday.

Here is the Forex Video

[video=youtube_share;wku7DJDA1J4]http://youtu.be/wku7DJDA1J4[/video]

Forex Live Day Trading / Live Forex Room / Fx Signals

Forex recap on aud/usd for 7-5

Hello,

Today we had a nice little trade on the AUD/USD. We took a short at 1.0290 and covered at 1.0263. The trade went as low as 1.0248 as we decided to hold. We exited after positive divergence was spotted on the 5 minute chart.

7-5.jpg

Forex recap on aud/usd for 7-5

Hello,

Today we had a nice little trade on the AUD/USD. We took a short at 1.0290 and covered at 1.0263. The trade went as low as 1.0248 as we decided to hold. We exited after positive divergence was spotted on the 5 minute chart.

View attachment 5969

for more info see Forex Day Trading

Video from 7-24 forex room

[video=youtube_share;s_Vd_kTuJJo]http://youtu.be/s_Vd_kTuJJo[/video]

favorite trade video

Hello,

Here is our video image of the favorite trade. This Zone system is used by BT in our live forex room.

We use common moving averages as well as zones.

fav3f.jpg

AUD?USd video

Here is a video on the aud/usd

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PqzD-QTV9Hw?list=UU8zIHF-L1dO98QXVYxDYImQ&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[video=youtube;PqzD-QTV9Hw][/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
i like to say thank you to fxlivedaytrading.com i am trading forex for 3 years, and i was trading with fuo trading room in the past, but fxlivedaytrading is another level, my ac**** is growing and in the and of the day i am making pips and this is what i care, and i lorn more every day i like the way BT is looking at the stock market and understand the correlation with the Forex something i have not seen in any trading room, he now how to cut the losing trade and hold on to the winners i like is strategy and the way he is trading, i recommend to everyone that want to make money in Forex to give it ego, i did and i am realy happy, i post this becos i like to say thank you to fxlivedaytrading.com , but i also wont to recomend for others that wont to make money in this market , i was realy happy wean some one recommend me of fxlivedaytrading.com thank you and good trading.
shlomi

Thank You

Thank You,

We appreciate your positve feedback.

Regards,
Eric

i like to say thank you to fxlivedaytrading.com i am trading forex for 3 years, and i was trading with fuo trading room in the past, but fxlivedaytrading is another level, my ac**** is growing and in the and of the day i am making pips and this is what i care, and i lorn more every day i like the way BT is looking at the stock market and understand the correlation with the Forex something i have not seen in any trading room, he now how to cut the losing trade and hold on to the winners i like is strategy and the way he is trading, i recommend to everyone that want to make money in Forex to give it ego, i did and i am realy happy, i post this becos i like to say thank you to fxlivedaytrading.com , but i also wont to recomend for others that wont to make money in this market , i was realy happy wean some one recommend me of fxlivedaytrading.com thank you and good trading.
shlomi

Back