• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

General discussions of a financial company
Taking screenshots of your MT4 platform "Trade" and saving a copy of "Save as Detailed Report" would be advisable.

"My system uses hard stops in case of communication failure.
They're to protect me against catastrophic loss (as well as limited amount on the accounts) and... bank profits on the profit side
."

..hehehe...to be perfectly honest, I have absolutely no idea what you mean by that nor how to go about doing all that.

Go to History, right-click and select Detailed Statement to save the current account state along trading history.
I also use external ftp server to publish statements every 15 minutes.
Plus store Daily Statements from FX Open.

But as I said above - I got to the site and accessed my account. Terribly slow but still working.

Teodor...aahemmm,,,,I think FxOpen just fixed their problem as I can login without much problem either! : )

Looks like hide and seek game...

However I cannot figure out why any competitor would do it.
It won't make him new customers. Neither he's able to kill FX Open.
All he can do is to make a lot of trouble.
Kind of vengeance?

When a scammer broker has been found out, not much business left, and has plenty of free time, well, launch an attach on a competitor or competitors to make it or them look bad to forex traders.

Only danger here for us, as clients of the broker under attack, is that the broker's system becomes so badly damaged that repeated system failures makes trading difficult or next to impossible...and full system repairs or fixes would become hugely difficult and expensive that the broker might consider abandoning the site altogether and....well...no need for me to speculate further;is there?
But the scenario would not be pretty for clients of that broker.

Looks like hide and seek game...

However I cannot figure out why any competitor would do it.
It won't make him new customers. Neither he's able to kill FX Open.
All he can do is to make a lot of trouble.
Kind of vengeance?

I know of several companies who have been running special kill fxopen campaigns using propaganda, fake scam claims, hacking attempts and DDOS attacks in order to make us look bad. For the most part, we have been immune to these attacks. This time something got through a crack. Next time there will be one less crack in the armour to find so there is a silver lining to this :)

When a scammer broker has been found out, not much business left, and has plenty of free time, well, launch an attach on a competitor or competitors to make it or them look bad to forex traders.

Only danger here for us, as clients of the broker under attack, is that the broker's system becomes so badly damaged that repeated system failures makes trading difficult or next to impossible...and full system repairs or fixes would become hugely difficult and expensive that the broker might consider abandoning the site altogether and....well...no need for me to speculate further;is there?
But the scenario would not be pretty for clients of that broker.

Do not worry. We are not about to leave you all behind. Our business is too strong and too important for that :)

"Do not worry. We are not about to leave you all behind. Our business is too strong and too important for that".

I really hope we have nothing to worry about as I do believe in FxOpen and have said so in many other sites and reviews.

Back