• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

General discussions of a financial company
We are about 2 years into our current application. If it was quick and easy, every broker would be with this regulator. :)

Dear FXFrench, why do not you ask to the hundreds, (thousands ?) of competitors that already got a regulation certificate?. It must not be so difficult. You do not need to get the best of the best....just a real address, a real phone number, a real manager name, a real bank account.....just peanuts.

I loved working with your firm, but seeing this behavior, avoiding years and years any kind of certification, one can not reject the idea of a big big final explosion.

Regards.

Dear FXFrench, why do not you ask to the hundreds, (thousands ?) of competitors that already got a regulation certificate?. It must not be so difficult. You do not need to get the best of the best....just a real address, a real phone number, a real manager name, a real bank account.....just peanuts.

I loved working with your firm, but seeing this behavior, avoiding years and years any kind of certification, one can not reject the idea of a big big final explosion.

Regards.

We are not talking about a company registration. We already have that. We are talking about a license application in Australia . ASIC rejects most applications they get. Our application was not.

A quick search for FXOpen on the ASIC register will get you the information you want btw :)

Do you want to become a PAMM Mnager and trade in an ECN/STP account, but do not have the starting capital? Join FXOpen’s super large demo account contest and win US$2000 + US$5000 as a PAMM investment!
The winner gets a unique chance to make a big start in Forex without an initial investment. It often takes newbies months or even years to build up the capital and start trading and earning money. Do not wait to make your dreams come true! Join FXOpen’s new PAMM Master 5000 competition and start your PAMM manager career now!

PAMM Master 5000 – FXOpen's new trading contest for demo accounts.

Terms and Conditions:
Anyone can participate
Initial deposit – $ 5000, leverage 1:50
Minimum transaction size – 0.1 lot, maximum transaction size – 1 lot
Maximum limit on open trades – 3 open trades at the same time (including pending orders)
Minimum 50 participants
Competition starts on 09.10.2011
Competition ends on 23.12.2011 at 22:35 (ForexCup time)
Expert advisors are not allowed.

The registration will start on 26.09.2011 and will end on 09.10.2011 at 22:25 (ForexCup server time).

The top 10 traders will be awarded real money prizes (the total prize money is $ 5000 + $ 5000 as an investment into the winner’s PAMM account).

• 1st place - US$2000 + US$5000 as PAMM investment. (To get the prize, open a PAMM accounts and deposit at least $1000 of the prize money to the PAMM account via internal transfer. Further instructions will be given after the end of the competition).
  • 2nd place – US$950
  • 3rd place – US$700
  • 4th place – US$450
  • 5th place – US$150
  • 6th place – US$150
  • 7th place – US$150
  • 8th place – US$150
  • 9th place – US$150
  • 10th place – US$150

All prizes are withdrawable (except PAMM investment). To withdraw your prize, use any payment system on the list in MyFXOpen
:sm55:

For more details on how to enter, please go to PAMM Master 5000 09.10.2011 - 23.12.2011

It's the 1st of the month. Do you know what that means?

Yes!

RebateFX is making payments today for your September trading activity!

Thank you for choosing RebateFX, the industry's leading Forex rebates provider.

This month 229 traders took the chance test their luck, showcase their Forex trading skills and compete for the top prizes in FX Market Masters September – FXOpen’s monthly competition. Market Masters September was a tight contest. Trader Makrachou Raman from Belarus literally fought his way to the top prize, leaving his rivals far behind with the account gain of 2121%. Congrats on this victory and on receiving the 1st prize (USD 675).

Contest placing for Market Masters September is as follows:

1. Place Makrachou Raman
Prize: 675 USD
Account gain (%):2121

2. Place Olexandr Korobkin
Prize 270 USD
Account gain (%):1275

3. Place Ahia
Prize 180 USD
Account gain (%):1171

4. Place Boery Waluyo
Prize:120 USD
Account gain (%):662

5. Place paymen
Prize 75 USD
Account gain (%):476

6. Place Chaoyang Tian
Prize 45 USD
Account gain (%):407

7. Place basilio
Prize:45 USD
Account gain (%): 396

8. Place Igor Benyko
Prize:30 USD
Account gain (%): 294

9. Place Alexandr Deineko
Account gain (%): 273

10. Place Ernest Tsoy
Account gain (%): 222

Since the launching of regular ForexCup competitions in July 2011, FXOpen has organized over 15 weekly and monthly contests. And our next offering is huge as never before – FXOpen is pleased to announce PAMM Master 5000 with the prize of $5000 + $5000 as an investment into the winner’s PAMM account up for grabs. The registration for PAMM Master 5000 is about to finish and the competition starts on October 10, 2011.

Been dreaming to become a PAMM Manager? It’s your real chance to get started!

For more information see
PAMM Master 5000 Terms

ask!!

can u explain me, whats going on with fx open. yesterday my mt4 crash and cant login to my fx open cabinet. now, mt4 crash again and my trading this day gone.

Last edited:
Fxopen Refuse To Credit My Deposit

I made a deposit yesterday 11th October to my fxopen standard account number 242650 with perfectmoney ecurrency and its more than 24hours now, fxopen has refuse to credit my account..
Please, forexpeacearmy i want you to help me investigate this broker and the money i deposited if they can't fund my fxopen account, they should refund the money to my perfect money ecurrency, from Famous., +2348067500528
fameonlinebiz@yahoo.com

can u explain me, whats going on with fx open. yesterday my mt4 crash and cant login to my fx open cabinet. now, mt4 crash again and my trading this day gone.

Hi Sanitizer. Please check the news on FXOpen's site. There was scheduled maintenance yesterday.

If your account history is incorrect, please see FXOpen Micro, Mini, Standard & ECN forex broker - Company News for information on how to rectify the situation.

I made a deposit yesterday 11th October to my fxopen standard account number 242650 with perfectmoney ecurrency and its more than 24hours now, fxopen has refuse to credit my account..
Please, forexpeacearmy i want you to help me investigate this broker and the money i deposited if they can't fund my fxopen account, they should refund the money to my perfect money ecurrency, from Famous., +2348067500528
fameonlinebiz@yahoo.com

Did you try to contact FXOpen? Please email finance@fxopen.com with your deposit details (PM batch number, your PM account number, amount etc...) and it will be credited to your account.

1. place united
Prize:: 200 USD
Gain (%):442

2. place Rabah
Prize: 100 USD
Gain (%):424

3. place APlus
Prize: 75 USD
Gain (%):324

4. place Elena Safronava
Prize::25 USD
Gain (%):295

5. place Maria Sakrapava
Prize: 25 USD
Gain (%):284

6. place Selvakumar Ganesan
Prize: 25 USD
Gain (%):226

7. place Bearish
Prize::15USD
Gain (%): 201

8. place Nafan9I
Prize::15 USD
Gain (%): 184

9. place Sergey Fedorishchev
Prize::10 USD
Gain (%): 174

10. place sailor
Prize::10 USD
Gain (%): 159

Do you think you can beat this week’s winners? Take the challenge! :sm46:
The next weekly contest is about to start on October 24, 2011. Register for free! The 10 top traders, showcasing the best results during the 5 competition days, will receive real money prizes from FXOpen. In Profitable WeeK, the prize money pool totals USD 500. Be the first with FXOpen!

Terms and Conditions:
  • Anyone can participate for free!
  • Initial deposit – $ 5000, leverage 1:100
  • Minimum transaction size – 0.1 lot, maximum transaction size – 1 lot
  • Maximum limit on open trades – 3 open trades at the same time (including pending orders)
  • Minimum 45 participants
  • Competition starts on 24.10.2011
  • Competition ends on 28.10.2011
  • Expert advisors are not allowed

Register for Profitable WeeK 10/24/2011-10/28/2011

FXOpen invites traders to beta test FXOpen Trader -- a free Android application for mobile Forex trading via the Internet.

October 19, 2011. FXOpen, one of the leading FOREX brokerage companies, invites its clients to beta test FXOpen Trader – our innovative proprietary developed application for Android mobile devices. FXOpen Trader can be downloaded for free from the Android Market. The beta-testing version allows the user to view real-time Forex data, including pricing and charts, get technical analysis and economic news as well as videos from FXOpen's youtube channel.

FXOpen Trader’s other features include:
  • - Live interactive currency charts
  • - Tools for technical analysis (30+ indicators)
  • - Daily high/low
  • - Live FX market price overview
  • - Online Forex quotes (20+ currency pairs)
  • - Historical prices
  • - Forex market news
  • - FXOpen news
  • - FXOpen TV
  • - Automatic/manual updates

We still think there’s a lot of room for improvement! By making the beta testing version available to the trading community, we hope to find out how FXOpen Trader works on the whole variety of Android devices and identify customer preferences. Feel free to give your feedback on the software bugs, usability problems or suggest features you’d like us to add in the final version of FXOpen Trader for Android. A full-featured version, with live and demo trading options included, will be announced in the near future.

Download FXOpen Trader for free from the Android Market, try it out on your Android device and send your feedback to support@fxopen.com. Your bug report (or suggestion) should include the model of your Android device.

We already have a lot to offer, help us make it even better! :sm8:

FXOpen
Press and Media contact
marketing@fxopen.com

Back