• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

General discussions of a financial company
It’s Payday!
October 2011 Rebates have been PAID!
Big or small, micro or ECN, your business is always appreciated and attracts rewards when you trade with RebateFX.com

Held fund

This goes to fxfrench: fxopen rep here.
I opened a live account with fxopen last week Friday, and I tried to verify the account but they rejected the documents I uploaded. So I requested for the fund I had deposited with them to be refunded cos I couldn't get other documents on time, but to my surprise, I was told that I must verify the account before the fund could be withdrawn. Meanwhile they didn't reject the fund because I wasn't verified. The Name is Oluwadahunsola Taiwo and the trading account number is 360684. Can you kindly help me talk to your people to release my little fund so I can find another alternative while I get better documents for verification? Thanks.

This goes to fxfrench: fxopen rep here.
I opened a live account with fxopen last week Friday, and I tried to verify the account but they rejected the documents I uploaded. So I requested for the fund I had deposited with them to be refunded cos I couldn't get other documents on time, but to my surprise, I was told that I must verify the account before the fund could be withdrawn. Meanwhile they didn't reject the fund because I wasn't verified. The Name is Oluwadahunsola Taiwo and the trading account number is 360684. Can you kindly help me talk to your people to release my little fund so I can find another alternative while I get better documents for verification? Thanks.

Hi Oluwadahunsola. If you would like assistance in the verification process from me, feel free to email me jafar.calley@fxopen.org and I would be happy to help. In the meantime you can still trade on your account and you can withdraw your profits after I help you get your account verified.

FXOpen is pleased to announce FX Market Masters – a monthly trading contest for demo accounts.

FX Market Masters is a monthly contest for demo accounts. The competition will start on December 05, 2011 at 22:30 FXOpen server time (GMT+4 during DST) and end on December 23, 2011 at 22:30 FXOpen server time. All participants must close their positions by this time.

Terms and Conditions:

Anyone can participate
Initial deposit – $ 5000, leverage – 1:100
Minimum transaction size – 0.1 lot, maximum transaction size – 1 lot
Maximum limit on open trades – 5 open trades at the same time (including pending orders)
Minimum 50 participants
Competition starts on 5.12.2011
Competition ends on 23.12.2011 at 22:30 (ForexCup time)
Expert advisors are not allowed.

The registration will start on 11.11.2011 and will end on 04.12.2011 at 22:25 (ForexCup server time).

The top 10 traders will be awarded real money prizes (the total prize money is $2000).

1st place - $800
2nd place - $400
3rd place - $280
4th place - $140
5th place - $80
6th place - $80
7th place - $80
8th place - $60
9th place - $40
10th place - $40

For more details on how to participate, check the official ForexCup posting at FX Market Masters December (Prize 2000$)

ozro4.jpg
FXOz has defeated SlayersMMA 3-2 to advance to the round of 4 for GSL November! He will face off against NSHoSeo Jjakji which will undoubtedly be his toughest match to date. Jjakji showed very impressive TvP in his ro8 match vs Puzzle. All of FXO congratulates Oz on his recent success especially since he was unable to use his regular equipment for the match due to his return flight from MLG misplacing his luggage. Oz vs Jjajki will definatly be a match to not miss and FXO hopes you can all join us in cheering for Oz during his match on the 28th of November on GOMTV

Read more on the FXOpen Esports website FXOpen E-Sports

FXOpen is regulated by ASIC

FXOpen Investments Pty Ltd is now regulated by ASIC.

You can view the status of FXOpen's license at Licensee FSR Search Results

The new regulated FXOpen website will be launched in February 2012 when you will be able to open an FXOpen account in a strictly regulated environment.

This announcement will give FXOpen a considerable boost in credibility and reputation as a broker as well as confirming FXOpen's hard earned reputation as one of the world's best Forex Brokers and one of the most resilient and dynamic companies to operate on the world stage.

Best Regards

Jafar Calley
Director
FXOpen Investments Pty Ltd
ABN: 61 143 678 719 AFSL: 412871

Happy New Year from RebateFX!

May 2012 be a year of profits and happiness for you and your family!

Well, RebateFX has started the year off well by paying the last rebates for 2011 on New Years Day 2012! Despite the holiday, the wheels of commerce are still turning here at RebateFX

I look forward to making rebate payments throughout 2012 as RebateFX enters it's fifth year of operation!

Visit RebateFX Forex Rebates to see how you too can enjoy the best rebates service in the industry.

Yes, indeed, rebates have been deposited directly into trading account on the 1st Jan 2012. Thank you very much for this prompt service FxFrench ;) especially since other IBs/rebates normally pays out between the 10-15 of the month.

Now to the subject which cheeses me off somewhat, especially when I don't agree with FxOpen drastically reducing trading account Leverages and widening the spread by 3 times between 26-30 Dec 2011.

FxSupport published on 15/Dec/2011:
Please note the yearly changes to our trading terms during *Christmas and New Year.
The changes will be applied from 00:00 26.12.2011 (market opening) till 00:00 02.01.2012 (market opening) FXOpen Server Time (GMT+2).
For Market Maker accounts (Micro, Standard and PAMM Standard, FASS Standard):
Maximum leverage - 1:100
Spreads, Limits/Stop and Freeze levels will be increased 3 times.
These special terms will take effect automatically when the Market opens on 26 December 2011 and end when the market opens on January 2, 2012. On January 2, spreads and Stop/Limit/Freeze levels will get back to normal automatically. To return to your normal leverage, go to MyFXOpen >Settings > Personal (https://cabinet.fxopen.com/Settings/Personal.aspx).

As it was, clients of FxOpen who are stuck with many still opened positions (I am one of them) during these periods were greatly affected with the reduced leverage and widen spread.

The reduced Leverage & widen spreads were indeed automatically imposed on the date given (26/Dec/2011) but has not automatically reverted back to normal as stated on today 2-Jan-2012. And we cannot make/not allowed to make the changes ourselves in our cabinet either.
I have posted this to FxSupport at FxOpen site and also via E-mail, but Support seems to be their usual "efficient" self and has not got back to me at all....and I see there is another Fxopen client saying the same thing at Fxopen site.

I don't know why Fxopen has to resort to reducing Levergae and widening spreads (by 3 times???) during the year end holidays as other brokers don't seems to have a problems with normal operation and did not find it necessary to resort to this type of tactics to "protect" their companies.

Last edited:
looks like fxopen stole my account balance

Fxopen recently announced they would in the next 10 days close accounts held by US residents to comply with a court order from the US.

In preparation for that date, I logged into my traders cabinet to transfer my balance back to my US checking account to find a zero balance.

On my last account statement, it had been 1136.96 with no trades in the interim.

There was no response to my emails sent to fxopen support.

While the amount of money involved isn't large, it does appear fxopen has helped itself to the balance of my trading account.

The EXACT thing is happening to me

Fxopen recently announced they would in the next 10 days close accounts held by US residents to comply with a court order from the US.

In preparation for that date, I logged into my traders cabinet to transfer my balance back to my US checking account to find a zero balance.

On my last account statement, it had been 1136.96 with no trades in the interim.

There was no response to my emails sent to fxopen support.

While the amount of money involved isn't large, it does appear fxopen has helped itself to the balance of my trading account.

I have tried to do the exact same thing. I just contacted live chat and their excuse is "

7:46 AM Nadya
Welcome to FXOpen LIVE chat! How may I help you? :)
7:47 AM
I am one of the US customers who have had their accounts banned by you. I had initiated a withdrawal of my funds over 48 hours ago.. Why hasn't it been completed?
7:47 AM
Main Account: XXXXFXPNXXEXXXXXXXXX
7:48 AM Nadya
which option did you use?
7:49 AM
I first initiated a transfer from my trading accounts....then I initiated a withdrawal from my main account number.
I noticed that the transfer wasn't even completed yet.
7:49 AM Nadya
ok, to which system?
moneybookers
7:51 AM Nadya
hold on, Please
8:01 AM Nadya
There is no request for withdrawal from you. Did you follow confirmation link?
8:02 AM
yes
but the transfer never occured...that might have caused it
the funds are still showing as sitting in account xxxxxx
8:02 AM Nadya
we do not see your request
8:03 AM Nadya
hold on
8:03 AM Nadya
hold on, please
8:10 AM Nadya
Sir, your account is on real3 server. Unfortunately due to some tech. reasons we can not process transfers from this server. Sorry for the inconveniences
8:12 AM
so what does that mean? When can I expect to get my money?
8:13 AM Nadya
hopefully in a few days everything will be fixed. I am very sorry

So a so-called "technical problem" (which in my opinion is FXOpen actually cleaning house of US account holders) is causing them to withhold my money????

Sounds like b.s. to me...this is no reason to hold my funds. The amount that I initiated for the transfer was actually lower than the amount shown on my mt4, which means they have already accounted for my positions (which were negative at the time) and summarily lowered my account balance while they were dumping us US saps.

This is either 1 of 2 things. Either:

1) FXOpen plans to disable all US account holder accounts first and then after their "10 Day Axe-athon", will begin closing and transferring funds back to customers......

or

2) They will just say "screw the us with their idiotic Dodd-Frank Legislation...we will just steal those US idiots money....besides, it helps us pay for our shiny new ASIC Regulated plaque!"

Back