• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

General discussions of a financial company
FXOpen AU has moved to new offices!

Level 26
1 Bligh Street
Sydney NSW 2000

1BLIGH_100511_19.jpg

This is the view from the ground floor lobby looking up. The building is hollow!

r600x600.jpg

Attachments

• 1BLIGH_100511_19.jpg
    1BLIGH_100511_19.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
How long does it take to withdraw from Fxopen.com to moneybookers?

I just performed a withdraw request today, lets see how long it's going to take :)

We normally manage to process Moneybookers withdrawals within 24 hours. Your withdrawal should already be processed. If not, you may PM your registered e-mail or e-wallet number to me so that i can check the current status of your request.

Last edited:
How long does it take to withdraw from Fxopen.com to moneybookers?

I just performed a withdraw request today, lets see how long it's going to take :)

Hello PureFX

I requested an internal transfer on Friday then a withdraw yesterday morning and it arrived in my moneybookers account within 4 hours, so 2 (working) days from trading account to your personal account or as "FXOpen Support" stated within 24 hours if funds are already in "e-wallet"

Good luck
ilearn2t

PS: Thanks FXOpen for swift payout.

Hello FXOpen

Thanks for another speedy "moneybookers" withdrawal in under 24 hours (internal transfer included). :)

Good luck
ilearn2t

Yes, its been a while since we chit-chat..been extremely busy with my pipeline project and has not much free time to post in forums and even to trade much.

I am still waiting for a reliable IB to sign up with a brand new trading account with FxOpen Australia. Are you a registered IB for them by any chance? : )

My family life is good and hope the same goes with yours.

All the best

RahmanSL

Hello RahmanSL

Our friendly FXOpen support forum where we had so much fun is now overrun with allegedly bad moderators, even high raking FXOpen officials can't control them, I got kicked out (banned) for privately reporting one of them for supposedly trying to force another member into paying $10 to have his/her ban lifted.

The same moderator I reported placed two very intimidating messages directed against myself in public before banning me within seconds of his shocking remarks.

They even took $3 out of my forum account after my "final" no-warning ban. Don't know why if I can't touch it again for ever ?

Best laugh came when the senior management staff members removed my ban three times only for the junior staff members to overrule them and enforce the ban.

They apparently turned the support forum into a paid-to-post forum, were moderators can use homemade rules to ban & delete good members/posts in favour of their own benefit (Senior staff members words not mine).

They even run an "Exchange" program were senior staff complained and ordered them to stop exchanging forum "Bonus" money for real money with multiple forum accounts but they refused to obey them and simply carried on exchanging.

Even one of their moderators removed over $60 out the back door using this "exchange" while making sure other members obeyed the rules of the forum and make at least 1 (10 minute) trade for every $2 "Bonus" they transferred into their account.

In the end they only cost me anything between $9 - $1000 + in prize money on my ForexCup account, but you know me it's not the money that counts but the fun and enjoyment you get out of learning and competing in these contests.

As for FXOpen I have no complaints about them as a broker, as they have paid me on time.

Good luck
(Liz) ilearn2t

Hi Liz,

Yes, indeed, those good old days at FxOpen forum are no more.
I have not been to that site much ever since they started the "pay-to-post" thing which I totally disagree with since, as has been proven, that attracted a lot of "mindless" post which totally cluttered and reduce the quality of the forum.

Yes, sad to say, FxOpen lost a valuable Moderator when you resigned from that post.

I too have not much issues with FxOpen as a broker except for their "slow-boat-to-China" execution in their micro & STD accounts. BUT, these two accounts are "Market Maker" types, and as long as we are aware of that, we can't very well complain.

Ok Liz, catch you around this site and also over at DonnaForex site (i.e if you go there too).

All the best.
RahmanSL

Hello RahmanSL

I've just send a private message to this unknown person at the social network site who goes under the username of ForexCup, so hopefully someone from this group will come along here and answer my two simple questions soon.

I signed up that the forum you suggested so look out for my "wee bear" or if you're ever at Myfxbook ( Liz_ilearn2t ) maybe you might want to see my new test in action.

Total stats since test began:

Longs Won: (67/67) 100%
Shorts Won: (59/59) 100%
Best Trade($): (Nov 23) 73.18
Worst Trade($): -
Best Trade (Pips): (Nov 23) 75.0
Worst Trade (Pips): -
Avg. Trade Length: 1d

Don't think FXOpen will mind me posting it here after all it is their platform I'm using.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Guys,
ilearn2t, please PM my skype by Monday ( fxegypt.com ), I am not familiar with your forum issue.
Thanx.

Back