• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

General discussions of a financial company
Why not try us and see what you're missing? Our ECN is one of the best.

While I would certainly enjoy working with you on a personal level, there is no way for me to verify that you really have a ECN. Clients come out of everywhere talking about requotes and all that even with your ECN and that is bizarre for an ECN.

You would maybe enjoy having me as a client also at first because I consider myself pretty low-maintenance for as long things go smoothly. I take responsability for my own mistakes and I never accuse my present broker when I lose money by my own fault. Heck, I did nt even start a war with Switzerland when I lost 3000 with my USD/CHF longs.

But you cant imagine how much trouble I can be when I m convinced that I have been wronged. Then, I become paranoid. Take the dodo birds in Mauritius for example. They were so trusting that they walked to the hunters to look down the barrel of the gun and they became extinct.

Well, to show you how paranoid I can be, I became convinced that those hunters from the 18th century had descendants and those present-day descendants are the Forex brokers in Mauritius and the traders are the modern dodos.There are days when I believe that unregulated or loosely regulated brokers are the main cause of global warming.

But " Why ? " " Why ? " would you ask. Well, when I started trading, I did nt know that Forex was the Wild West of finance and I made a very poor choice for my first broker. Until my problems started with that company, I was simply trading and minding my own business and look at me now. I still trade most of the day but, when I dont find a good setup for my trades, I come here at the FPA just to annoy innocent brokers like you with whom I never had an account just because I doubt they are " clean " instead of going outside to take a walk..

And all that because of one unregulated broker with whom I had a problem. No really...I m too much trouble.

But if you do get that ASIC license, I will reconsider. Of course, I also see here people complaining about regulated brokers, but it is always better to know that you can send an email to the Authority and someone else will investigate instead of being by yourself thinking " What do I do next ? "

Last edited:
While I would certainly enjoy working with you on a personal level, there is no way for me to verify that you really have a ECN. Clients come out of everywhere talking about requotes and all that even with your ECN and that is bizarre for an ECN.

People talking about ECN requotes is bizarre for me too. It is not possible. Our ECN bridge doesn't even have the error code. You said that people came out from "everywhere" with requote complaints on ECN, but as Head of Client support at FXOpen, I can tell you that I haven't received a single complaint along those lines.

As you may know, we offer a Market Maker account option as well as ECN. People sometimes confuse the two unfortunately such as happened in a recent review of fxopen on FPA. Perhaps they complained about requotes on the market maker side which do happen from time to time. That is the nature of market maker trading.

But if you do get that ASIC license, I will reconsider. Of course, I also see here people complaining about regulated brokers, but it is always better to know that you can send an email to the Authority and someone else will investigate instead of being by yourself thinking " What do I do next ? "

I will be here ready to serve your needs if you want to try an account with us in the future.

This weekend is going to be huge!

$5300 up for grabs for the winners.

Firstly, the FXOpen KOTH. This competition will see some of the best players across all three servers compete in a king of the hill style format where ladder points and $300 cash is up for grabs for players who accrue the most wins.

This event is set to take place each weekend alternating between the KR, NA and EU servers each time and featuring several players, including those who miss out on FXOpen Invitational Series participation due to other commitments. The ladder points also contribute towards eventual offline events with much larger prizepools to be announced later in the year, and strong performances in the KOTH lead to more invites to an as yet unannounced offline KOTH event separate from the previously announced LAN.

Second, FXOpen e-Sports celebrates 6 months in the StarCraft II scene with an even bigger version of our FXOpen Invitational Series featuring top players worldwide and a $5000 prizepool. While the main event on the 1st of July will feature 16 players we will get to see 32 players from each of the NA, EU and KR servers battle it out for a place in region-specific qualifiers. In these qualifiers 32 of the best players from that region will play in a single elimination tournament with live coverage. The top four players from each of the three qualifiers will join 4 direct invites to compete for the grand prize in a 16-player double elimination tournament.

For details see FXOpen's official E-Sports forum. Tune in and enjoy the games!
FXOpen e-Sports

Please Fx Open explain why the trading system connection error (disconnect often) even more no connection at all while I am in trading. Is this attacked by hackers too?

please check :

No connection to trading server..

Do Fx Open responsible my open trading? can they refund?

The web servers are being rebooted. They should be back shortly.
Thanks Sir, for your fast response.

In the next few hours I will ask a withdraw: will it be so difficult as the last time?.
I rely on your help; please ¡do not let us alone!. :)

Kind Regards.

Things are improving in FXOpen

Thanks Sir, for your fast response.

In the next few hours I will ask a withdraw: will it be so difficult as the last time?.
I rely on your help; please ¡do not let us alone!. :)

Kind Regards.

Uneventful withdrawal, fast, in minutes.

Congratulations.

Back