FXSHAREROBOTS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!

Hello. This is totally misleading post! Wrong parameters used, magic number not changed, so your test was performed with old cycle settings.. You have received your product how can we be scam? If you don't know how to use it, it is strongly recommended to learn more about auto trading, besides there are new versions of this software available long time ago... Lots of things has changed and updated. This is 4 years old and wrong information!

Regards,
fxsharerobots.com administration.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Aug 19, 2020 at 12:05 PM

Hello. This is totally misleading post! Wrong parameters used, magic number not changed, so your test was performed with old cycle settings.. You have received your product how can we be scam? If you don't know how to use it, it is strongly recommended to learn more about auto trading, besides there are new versions of this software available long time ago... Lots of things has changed and updated. This is 4 years old and wrong information!

Regards,

This is a recent date and your support had no suggestions to fix the FIFO violations and Hedging. You mention here that the software has been updated. I asked you to fix these issues and you told me NO. If you have a solution for me please email with the advice. You are not telling these fine FPA people the truth. My advice is still the same DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM FXSHAREROBOTS!!!

This is a recent date and your support had no suggestions to fix the FIFO violations and Hedging. You mention here that the software has been updated. I asked you to fix these issues and you told me NO. If you have a solution for me please email with the advice. You are not telling these fine FPA people the truth. My advice is still the same DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM FXSHAREROBOTS!!!

There is nothing to fix here. We cannot change your broker rules. It is wrong to rely on your recommendations, just because it does not meet with your personal experience. It has nothing to do with our software. You cannot call whole company a Scam since it does not apply to your local broker laws. Hedging is not a scam, and it is a legal way to trade. Once you gain enough experience in Forex trading you should understand that it is best way to protect your trades and account. Not all our products uses hedging and that also depends how you set them. Also you can set your robots to trade only one side only if you wish. There are hundreds of brokers that accepts those concepts, its nothing wrong with it. So please consider those facts before you make such statements and don't rush to blame others, because of your inexperience or any other third party's restrictions.

Regards,

I have been trading Forex for 10 years. I have experienced SCAMS like yours from other companies as well.
You might say that I am a Forex Robot SCAM EXPERT!!! If you cared about your customers success with your robots you would be refunding our money if we cannot use your software in the USA. The SCAM here is that you do not disclose the FIFO violations and Hedging features of your EA to your customers until AFTER they buy your software. Then you refuse to refund their money. This is how your company operates. YOU CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!! YOU ARE A SCAM!!! My advice is still the same DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM FXSHAREROBOTS!!!

I have been trading Forex for 10 years. I have experienced SCAMS like yours from other companies as well.
You might say that I am a Forex Robot SCAM EXPERT!!! If you cared about your customers success with your robots you would be refunding our money if we cannot use your software in the USA. The SCAM here is that you do not disclose the FIFO violations and Hedging features of your EA to your customers until AFTER they buy your software. Then you refuse to refund their money. This is how your company operates. YOU CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!! YOU ARE A SCAM!!! My advice is still the same DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM FXSHAREROBOTS!!!

So we are scam because our software does not work with your broker? There are hundreds of happy customers from US using our software. I can see there is no further discussion, since you dont even listen to our arguments. Good luck for you trading with fifo rules...

Also, for all future purchases please acknowledge our terms and conditions before buying in order to avoid such problems. By the way, there was a point about FIFO if you look closely. You must know what you buying and what for you are going to use it for. But of course no one bothers to read a lot... Every buyer must tick accept button box for those rules, before purchase. There are no magic and perdect EA in the world, you have to know when and how to use it. We are selling tools not magic that will fill your pockets in a few clicks! And if you dont know how to use it or how they operate, you have no right to say that it does not work or specially call us a scam! Thank you.

Regards,

This website clearly does not let sellers to defend them self's from inexperienced users comments, this way letting for business defamation happening. Collecting their traffic this way so latter they could pout more ads and banners about same brokers that accepts FIFOs for example. So this is clearly not a valid source to get fair professional reviews.... I wonder if this post gets gets through moderators hands? Since they ban almost everything I try to explain. Why my post in my website review page has not passed yet? What kind of system is that? Not letting edit, or delete posts? This post is not even actual anymore, lets talk with the post creator, how can we contact him, I have instructions and updates for him of how to use it properly...

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: All reviews are moderated. No review appears at the FPA without being checked both automatically and by humans. If we didn't do this, your review page would quickly overflow with spam. EVERY time a review is submitted, there are 2 messages displayed notifying the reviewer that this process may take from 3-5 business days. Having to take the time to answer "why isn't my review instantly approved?" over and over for people who don't bother to read slows down the approval of all reviews.

The FPA does let sellers defend themselves in the reviews, but only if they company representatives follow the rules. One rule is that reviews are for reviewers. Representative comments are handled separately.

EVERY reviewer must also click to to certify that "I have no business or personal relationship with the reviewed company or any of its competitors, except as a client." You own the company and falsely certified that you have no business relationship with your own company. Your "review" has just been deleted.

Go back to the review page and click where it asks "Is this your company?" Click that link. You will then gain the ability to submit comments tied to recent reviews. Once a review passes a certain age, this ability expires and you will need to place the comment in the forums thread linked to your review page.

Also, for all future purchases please acknowledge our terms and conditions before buying in order to avoid such problems. By the way, there was a point about FIFO if you look closely. You are welcome to come by and read it all. You must know what you buying and what for you are going to use it for. But of course no one bothers to read a lot... Every buyer must tick accept button box for those rules, before purchase. There are no magic and perdect EA in the world, you have to know when and how to use it. We are selling tools not magic that will fill your pockets in a few clicks! And if you dont know how to use it or how they operate, you have no right to say that it does not work or specially call us a scam! Thank you.

Regards,

Please stop telling these fine people at FPA lies. You have just today - after these posts - finally refunded my money. You have been exchanging messages with me by email for more than a month now. You know how to contact me. You have NO instructions about how to use the software properly in the USA or you would have told me this back on July 22 when I first contacted you about these problems. I never saw any results with your software because of the errors it generated. It would be better if you treated your customers with respect. Please remember our success with your software is your success. This is Licensed software. You can turn it off at any time from your side. Refunds should be allowed. Maybe if you let people run it on a demo account before you take our money these problems could be avoided. My advice is still the same DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM FXSHAREROBOTS!!!

Back