Services Offered FXVM™ \\ Forex VPS Hosting in New York & London \\ 20% Off for FPA!

Hi everyone,

This promo is still running. Use coupon FOREX20VPS for a permanent 20% discount on any of our forex VPS services.

Check out our website for more info!

Hi FPA,

We have updated the OP with some new offers, new features, and other info about our forex vps service, now hosting over 1,000 traders. Check it out!

Hello,
I'm going to change my vps provider in the next days and since you are present in FPA, what better place than you...
I just have a question: is your promo code still valid?

........sorry 2nd and 3rd question: do you have anything between Basic and Advanced plans?
And do you have a bandwidth limit?

Thanks a lot.
Best regards
Stefano

Hi Stelore,

We aren't presently running any promotions at FXVM, however you should find that we offer the best value low latency VPS's in the industry.

You can also create your own VPS using our custom VPS option, if you jump on our 24hr live chat support we'll do our best to advise you on the best plan for your needs. It's not always necessary to get a big bulky VPS, all you need to do is make sure you organise your platforms efficiently (something we can help you with).

FXVM Dedicated Servers Now Available!

Hi Guys,

I'm excited to announce that we now offer dedicated server rental in both New York and London for those traders wanting the best infrastructure possible for their trading needs.

You can find out more about our Dedicated Server options by clicking here.

We order hardware for each client specifically, so it takes about 48hrs to deliver and install the physical server into the datacentre. As the name suggests, this is your own dedicated server sitting in a datacentre adjacent to most of the worlds major brokers.

Our live chat and ticketing support Spanish, Polish and Chinese language clients 24/7. To find out more please feel free to jump on our 24hr live chat.

FXVM™ | Forex VPS Hosting with MT4 | New York & London

Last edited:
Back