GBP/USD Daily Video, June 15, 2015

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

GBP still stands with upside retracement that could continue to 1.60 area in medium-term perspective:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day, Sive

I have a question regarding your fib levels. mine are showing totally different than yours. For example, the line where it says 1.27 on your chart, it shows 1.00 on one platform, and it shows 61.8 on a different brokerage platform. I know brokers have different when it comes to forex, but not quite that much of a difference to create such a messy result with fibs. i have attached a screenshot to show you what i'm seeing on my chart. Problem 2.JPGproblem.JPG

So i'm just wondering Sive. Are you 'Bearish' or 'Bullish' on euro these days! :confused: Or just nervous about the 'Gre-exit'!!?? :rolleyes:
It would not surprise me one bit if it rallied 300 pips after an initial sharp fall on the announcement!??

Good day, Sive

I have a question regarding your fib levels. mine are showing totally different than yours. For example, the line where it says 1.27 on your chart, it shows 1.00 on one platform, and it shows 61.8 on a different brokerage platform. I know brokers have different when it comes to forex, but not quite that much of a difference to create such a messy result with fibs. i have attached a screenshot to show you what i'm seeing on my chart. View attachment 20044View attachment 20043

Well, you probably confuse a bit Fib extension and retracement. Your upside extension is correct and we've talked about the same 1.60 target, right?
While on butterfly target we use not extension but retracement tool.

So i'm just wondering Sive. Are you 'Bearish' or 'Bullish' on euro these days! :confused: Or just nervous about the 'Gre-exit'!!?? :rolleyes:
It would not surprise me one bit if it rallied 300 pips after an initial sharp fall on the announcement!??

Hi Brett,
I like clear setups, the pool full of sharks does not excite me. ;)
This is one among the reasons, why we've shifted to CAD and GBP recently...

Back