• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GIGFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
GigFX

My problem with this company has been resolved and my funds are on the way to my bank. Will be waiting to see that it is deposited.

GigFX problems

Well here it is a month later and I still have not received a check, just a lot of emails saying that I would be getting one. GigFX creditability is less than good and I would not trust anything that they do or say. They should be a big red spot on the scam list.:mad:

Losers Totally

GigFx, is a loser company if you can even classify them as a company. They call me and convinced me to settle for one-half of what my account balance was or lose it all. After their agreement with me I have waited and waited for my check. No check, not sure they know how to transfer money by wire to the United States and I guess they do not have any checks that they could send me. I guess the saying about lawyer is true, how do you know when they are lying? They move the mouth. Anyway, I hope that all these post will save others from going with this company and getting the shaft.:mad:

Scam list

GigFx needs to be placed on the scam list as soon as possible. They tried to get me to stop posting on Forex Peace Army but failed to follow through with the agreement they made with me so I am on the charge again.

Bro Larry Sayer,
Not you hear about us? More than 200 traders withdrawal in Malaysia which was denied by Gigfx. They not only don't want to pay, but a reason to excuse doesn't make sense.

Gigfx is eligible for scam ticket by the FPA, but we were not eligible because of our status in the FPA does not achieve the status as you - Private members.
So if you file the scam ticket to Gigfx, we are more than 200 traders in Malaysia will support and provide all the evidence with you to fight Gigfx.

You can count on us because we are now giving hope to Gigfx. :mad:

Complete

I have finally received my money from GigFX into my banking account. Long process, but it is complete.

Withdrawal Progress Anyone?

I am in the same boat as most others here in terms that GIGFX has my money and i cannot get it back from them due to constant delays.

I was just wondering if anyone else apart from Larry is having any sucess with this battle...?!

Unacceptable Answer Given By Gigfx

salam bro, BAVARIA

I READ MOST OF THE COMPLAINT THAT MADE BY MALAYSIAN TRADER AND ASIAN TRADER AGAINST GIGFX.EVEN I ALSO HAD SAME PROBLEM TO WITHDRAW.
THE ROOT CAUSE FOR THIS PROBLEM IS GIGFX GIVE PERMISSION TO IB TO TRANSFER INTERNAL AMONG IB AND TRADER FROM INITIAL STAGE.SO GIGFX SHOULD BARE ALL THE WITHDRAW MADE BY MALAYSIAN TRADER, AND MORE RESPONSIBLE ON ANY PROBLEM FACE BY ANY GIGFX TRADER.

GIGFX DON'T TRY TO TURN THE STORY UPSIDE DOWN.I DID ASK EVIDENCE FROM GIGFX REGARDING IB HASHIM WHITE LABEL,TILL NOW NONE I RECEIVE,( kam_izwan@yahoo.com)
WE ARE MALAYSIAN TRADERS WILL BE BEHIND YOU MR.JOE AND MR HASHIM.YOU BEEN GIVING US GOOD SERVICE ON EVERY TRANSACTION AND ON ANY PROBLEM ARISE TILL GIGFX CREATE THIS STUPID AND UNACCEPTABLE PROBLEM.

PLEASE GIGFX SOLVE THIS MATTER ASAP.
BEFORE WE 300 TRADERS TAKE FURTHER ACTION.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Back