Gj Reversal Zones

Its been a good few days since we checked out our trade on GJ. Im happy to report our TP zone has been hit. Price has moved strongly on most GBP pairs and provided us with a lovely 430 pips on this trade. The trend remains strong and i can see a continuation still on GBP pairs, but maybe a retracement first. Ill keep watching and update in a day or so with some more trade idea's for this pair. But for now enjoy the pips. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Cant believe its been almost two weeks since ive done a post on the Red Dragon (GJ). The last time i posted we had hit a TP of 430 pips. Well if you held that then you would of been rewarded 700+. GBP saw crazy buying power come into the currency, most likely due to being ahead on corona Vaccines thus recovering to pre corona market prices. We are clearly in a bull market here so im looking for buys only still. Multiple supply zones have been broken along the way. It looks clear to me now that we will most likely be visiting the monthly supply zone above. The weekly supply zone has been broken, so i will be looking to buy in on demand areas below price. Watch for price to accumulate the demand and enter. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

The last time I looked at GBPJPY was two weeks ago, crazy as its my favorite pair. But I have been waiting for a pullback in price which hasn't come to us yet. There was a small daily demand zone created where price rejected right from and continued on the bull run we see today. Price has just touched a small daily supply zone so if you're looking for a intraday trade you could sell here down to some demand. Always use 1% risk as always. I will be looking for a big buy from the levels below. I'm fairly certain we will visit the weekly supply zone above. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning, looking back at our old friend the red dragon today (GJ). Last time I posted these trade setups, One was the sell from this supply zone price was sat at. Massively overbought and an easy sell from the supply zone . BUT we are still in a bullish trend in my opinion so we can look for buys when we reach the demand area's below and close the short's. Currently price is 290 pips in profit on this setup. Wether price holds this trend line is the decider to close sells or not. If it breaks through then we can hold until we reach demand below. Don't give the pips back to the market and take the profit, as 290 in a few days is a good haul. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back