Gj Reversal Zones

Good evening everyone. Hope you're all having a good weekend. Checking back in on GBPJPY before the markets open tomorrow. Price has continued in our direction and we currently find ourselves just over 200 pips in profit. Friday price slowed at the moving average support and finished the day as a doji . We need to break that to reach TP zone. I do think this is just a short term sell on GJ as a retrace in price. So make sure to lock in profits along the way. I will be looking for buys again from the demand zones below. Ideally the second one with multiple confluences. But for now keep holding and moving the SL into profit along the way. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good afternoon all. Re evaluating GBPJPY today and we can all see price pulled back after it found the dynamic support from the moving average. Great example of how we use that in our trading. I closed my position after the daily candle closed as a bullish doji after rejecting from the moving average for 200 pips. Ideally you should of all done the same but if you kept holding then you will be slightly in profit. If todays daily candle closes ass a bearish wicked out hammer then I think it might create a lower high and possibly move down towards TP zone. If it does close this way I will enter again from the daily close. Should be easy enough to take if so GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, looking back at our friend GBPJPY today. I have been watching it for a good few days now and price has come back up to an area of interest in this weekly supply zone . The current trend is very much bullish still but I still believe we could see a pullback to one of the demand zones below before we move up further. I could be wrong but that is what a stop loss is for :) If you don't try your idea's you will never know how it turns out. Good R:R on offer with a fairly tight SL on this type of setup. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good evening all. Markets open later so having a quick look on how our GBPJPY sell trade is going on. I was watching this pair the day after we entered and price came VERY close to our SL, but we were safe by a coupe of pips. Price closed last week at our entry and what looks to possibly be a roof of supply that may see a down turn this coming week. I am holding for now still as its a weekly supply zone so we may still see a turn here short term for our TP projection zones. Hope you all have a good trading week ahead. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good afternoon all, Looking back on GBPJPY today. I took a sell form the supply zone but SL was hit. Seems GJ is in a very strong bull trend still. The impulsive movement upwards in this zone indicates that the big boys have a desire for this pair to move up a lot more. But when will that be, if we break above this channel and above the supply zone then I will be looking to buy that re test. Another scenario is that we have a short term fall and pick up demand again before the next push. But the move upwards does look certain so I wont be selling from here again. Patience for the right setup zone on this pair will pay off so waiting for that is key here. Hope you all had a good weekend, mark your zones out and wait for it to play out. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good evening all, markets open again. Looking back in on GBJPY today. Last time out I gave out two setups for entries. We have seen incredible strength in the bull run on this pair over the past few months. Price has fallen hard from the supply zone , Is it about to come to an end or is this just a Pull back to find some strong demand to continue further? I will be looking to buy in on the demand area's I have marked out if we find support there. We are below the EMA currently so could signify further down movement. Mark out the key area's and keep watching for now as I dont think this bull is over just yet. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back