Gold Daily Video, April 24, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Although we have potentially bearish context on gold but still do not have triggering patterns but some scenarios gradually become visible:

Sponsored by Pellucid FX - Premium STP Forex Broker >>

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sive,

I will really like to know what you use to calculate Overbought and Oversold conditions. In the FMS, you talked about DOSC, Bollinger Bands and RSI, but am not exactly clear on how your do that. Do you have some Joe DiNapoli's indicators specific for this purpose?

Thanks for all you've done for me as a forex trader. I dedicate my 3-year success in the forex market to you.

Dear Sive,

I will really like to know what you use to calculate Overbought and Oversold conditions. In the FMS, you talked about DOSC, Bollinger Bands and RSI, but am not exactly clear on how your do that. Do you have some Joe DiNapoli's indicators specific for this purpose?

Thanks for all you've done for me as a forex trader. I dedicate my 3-year success in the forex market to you.

Oh, yes,
sorry for delay...
Oscillator predictor - blue bands on the chart, in fact, is the same as DOSC. The difference is that it shows precise price levels of overbought and oversold, while DOSC shows in general - is market oversold or overbought. You may read in our Forex Military School, how to use it.

Back