Gold Daily Video, June 09, 2014

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Well, guys, may be gold is not as interesting as before or as other assets, but it is very important for us and stands at very "responsible" moment right now:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sive, I watch your videos on youtube at the moment as my flash player is not working but sometimes the Daily updates don't appear on the same day!? However, both euro & Gold videos appeared on youtube 'before' the FPA flash/email version into my inbox this weekend. Maybe you have no control over this..!?
The shiny metal continues to perplex & beguile!? Why not just say..' Set buy limit order @1235..TP @ 1270!? Ha! :rolleyes:

Maybe you have no control over this..!?

Hi Brett, actually yes. I just upload files on youtube and then make FPA mailing with links. But when mails will arrive - this is difficult to say. Admins should know, since I even do not imagine how this mail service works.

Well that's strange as the videos are not always there on youtube!? Or they appear many hours later or even the next day?

Back