Gold daily video, May 10, 2018

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Gold still keeps valid both scenarios. Bears should keep an eye on 1320 K-resistance and Agreement area, while bulls should wait for W&R and butterfly "Buy" pattern:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Sive we bounced off the fib as you stated but I’m not too sure that we will go much further down and break the lows and go lower nor do I think we will have a wash and rinse from the price action we may just move a bit more lower and then go higher.... I’m short now lol but watching the fibs very carefully!

Sive we bounced off the fib as you stated but I’m not too sure that we will go much further down and break the lows and go lower nor do I think we will have a wash and rinse from the price action we may just move a bit more lower and then go higher.... I’m short now lol but watching the fibs very carefully!

I just hope whats going on in Syria with Isreal and Iran and the inflation data isnt going to push gold higher then this.... we will find out soon i guess...

Back