Gold GOLD PRO WEEKLY, April 08 - 12, 2024

You're absolutely right. In fact, I would say (as I mentioned in Telegram) that Iran has made response less than proportional as no Israel generals have been hurt. It was very light attack and major task was twofold - to see the position of different countries in region, showing who is who. Jordan has manifested itself as a traitor.

Second - let the US to feel the real burden and hazard of potential longer and harder conflict. Israel protection has demanded to stretch all forces in the region by NATO and cost around $1 Bln. Even with this efforts few missiles have broken the Dome and hit the targets. Iran acts very intelligently and accurately I would say, if not gently.

The major problem is that this conflict is very handy and welcome for bloody Netanyahu regime. As Iran as the US do not want them. But by some news, Israel intends to strike back in 48 hours. This is most stupid decision that could even made.
Yup! In a Tel call today, Biden reportedly told Netanyahu that the USA is not interested in a direct war with Iran and also for Israel to stay their hand in striking back at Iran.
Anywhere, Iran has achieved their main objective which is to assess the respond time and effectiveness of Israel's iron dorm defense system and also by the USA & their Allies to the slow-moving missiles & drones that took over an hour from Iran to reach Israel. The secondary objective is to please the Iranian people who expected and even demanded some response to the bombing of their embassy in Syria.
The fact that even the much-hyped super-duper Israeli iron dorm defense system could not shoot down all the slow-moving missiles & drones (as at least 4 got through) shows the Iranians that the iron dorm defense system will not be effective against more sophisticated and hypersonic missiles.

Yes, all of this poking and testing using the slower missiles is really just to say they have reacted to the assault on the Consulate...if Israel had any sense at all (which I doubt very much) they would call this quits for now. America and Europe cannot afford to engage in another large conflict. The U.S. struggled to pass funding for the latest Ukraine weapon supply, so conflict with Iran should be off the table. But a war is a great distraction when a population is complaining about their government. It all bodes good for Gold!

Yes, all of this poking and testing using the slower missiles is really just to say they have reacted to the assault on the Consulate...if Israel had any sense at all (which I doubt very much) they would call this quits for now. America and Europe cannot afford to engage in another large conflict. The U.S. struggled to pass funding for the latest Ukraine weapon supply, so conflict with Iran should be off the table. But a war is a great distraction when a population is complaining about their government. It all bodes good for Gold!
Yeah. I think everything could calm, if we wouldn't have bloody Netanyaha at power. He vitally needs the escalation. Because operation in Palestine has failed - Hamas is not defeated, hostages are not released. Israel and bloody punisher now are synonyms in global society and the phantom of Hague war tribunal appears on horizon. It is massive unrests inside Israel against his government. If he will be impeached and off the power, this will be immediate and miserable end. He can't accept this. That's why he will try to find any chances to keep this conflict in some way.

Back