GOLD PRO Weekly August 26-30, 2013

TP on yesterdays trade @ 1428.40 just under 200EMA on W1 just now

I have a couple concern going forward and that is yesterdays D1 close has started to put my TSI indicator into overbrought on D1 and D1 bearish divergence starting to appear which isn't all that much of a concern @ this stage as W1 is just starting to come out of oversold on TSI.But having said that I still need to take this into consideration going forward!

So I have a question for you Sive if you would be so kind to answer, is your overbrought,oversold indicator now giving the same signal on D1 as overbrought?

TP on yesterdays trade @ 1428.40 just under 200EMA on W1 just now

I have a couple concern going forward and that is yesterdays D1 close has started to put my TSI indicator into overbrought on D1 and D1 bearish divergence starting to appear which isn't all that much of a concern @ this stage as W1 is just starting to come out of oversold on TSI.But having said that I still need to take this into consideration going forward!

So I have a question for you Sive if you would be so kind to answer, is your overbrought,oversold indicator now giving the same signal on D1 as overbrought?

Hi Dkami,
actually I'm not clearly understand your question, but have added my indicator on the chart for some case. Hope this will help...

M15 scalp I took a couple hours ago targeting 1433 possibly Sive 1440 see how it goes
gold M15.jpg

Back