GOLD PRO Weekly February 04-08, 2013

Hi Sive,

I've been tracking a possible 'cup and handle' pattern on Gold and Silver for some time now.

They are both stretching the 'handle' a bit though BUT still conforming for the moment. What do you think please?

GoldDaily.jpg
Goldweekly.jpg
Silverdaily.jpg
Silverweekly.jpg

Thanks Sive for your analysis on gold and Pellucid FX for sponsoring:cool:

I entered long monday week on H4 bullish divergence without my TP being hit, but now with the H4 hidden bearish divergence I'll have to put SL on(when gold opens) just under last week low and look for better entry:(
gold h4.jpg

Hi Sive,

I've been tracking a possible 'cup and handle' pattern on Gold and Silver for some time now.

Hi Tradespotting,
Well, I'm rare trade this pattern and not an expert on it, but it seems that it should be longer in time. On daily chart price action is hardly could be treated as cup and handle at my taste. On weekly - may be, at least it looks more pretty there.

Wow,fantastic analysis as always Sir,please keep up the excellent work Sir.Tunde (Nigeria)

Gold fundamentals

Hi Sive, excellent intro, by the way: has COT speculative interest ever been short gold? Isn't this 'indicator' skewed to the long side? How to deal with this?

Back