GOLD PRO Weekly October 07-11, 2013

Hello!

Talking about fear & especially about inflation and gold as safe heaven here is a chart which shows to me that there could really be plenty downside potential..
What do you think about Number of the beast, you think is it possible to reach? S&P hit it on 20090306, why would not gold?

View attachment 11526

Hi buddy,
excellent chart, you'll see more if you will draw S&P in gold, not in USD, once I've posted it (may be even in Forex Military school, I do not remember exactly). I look at fundamentals, but I'm not a follower of mystic, it is too much, I suppose :).

U.S. Government shutdown for a week and not a gold bug in sight,well my fundamentals been shot to bit's:rolleyes:

Found it! Hehe, this is exactly why I am grizzlish USD, not just bearish...

SPXinGOLD.jpg
(source: S&P500 Priced in Gold | The Big Picture)

And following:
In 1838 Nathan Mayer Rothschild made the following statement:
"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws."
(source; The Illuminati and the House of Rothschild )

I recommend following videos to whom not seen yet, and maybe will get same feeling about close future as me:

Last edited by a moderator:
PERFECT ~ I love you man ~ I will study thoroughly - So you won't feel in vain pointing those to me.

Enjoy! No need to invest anything else but time, all together 5-6 hours, then a cold beer and a smoke, or anything else desirable, and let the little grey cells to work.

I am wondering about 666 because 261,8 expansion is so close, not because I would be a member of some voodoo/religious/blackmagic... society, hehe..
But there are 2 possibilities, one seen on Q, other on M chart.

GOLDYQM.jpg

I am wondering about 666 because 261,8 expansion is so close, not because I would be a member of some voodoo/religious/blackmagic... society, hehe..
But there are 2 possibilities, one seen on Q, other on M chart.
Middle chart is very probable from DiNapoli framework- even 1 year ago we've spoken about yearly B&B...

Minimax, I am a really newbie. I mean REALLY. >< How did you manage to get the old data? I want to research for 30 years about anything. But I realized it was very difficult to obtain. Please share your ways that how? Thanks in advance ~

Back