Grand Capital: Forex, Binary Options, CFD

Interview with contest winners: my most effective trades are those done in accordance with my strategy

We asked the winners of Drag Trade to share with us what instruments and strategies help them earn profit from Forex trades. Read their answers in our latest round-up.

Abdelkader Toubal, Algiers, the winner of the 455th round of Drag Trade, received real $200

Trading experience: 5 years
Preferred instruments: major currency pairs, gold, and oil
Trading strategy: scalping
Indicators: Moving Averages, MACD

I’m 40, I own a small car business. I have always been attracted to the financial industry, but I never imagined you could trade in Forex in the comfort of your home. After a period of education, I started trading. My goal is to become a professional trader, receive a decent income to change my life and country.

My most effective trades are those done thoroughly in accordance with my trading strategy. It’s not even important whether they are profitable or losing, it’s important to develop your strategy further and make it work in the end. Usually I’m very emotional, however, when it comes to trading, I try to get a grip on myself. Classical music helps me with this. If I feel like I’m too anxious and can’t trade, I get on my bike and ride somewhere. When I was choosing a broker, I looked through online rankings, compared deposit and withdrawal methods. I started trading with Grand Capital because of the many opportunities that they offer: Crypto and Swap Free trading accounts, lots of deposit and withdrawal options, bonuses and contests. Among the contests, I like Drag Trade and Rally Trade most of all, while Future Trade is a bit too difficult for me. This round was quite hard. First, I lost the profit from my first trade, though I was one step away from winning, then I had to close the second trade, but I still won. My piece of advice for beginners is to work with honest brokers, like Grand Capital, keep to one strategy, keep on learning and discover something new every day.

Mahtab Yar, Pakistan, the winner of the 456tgh round of Drag Trade, received real $200

Trading experience: 5 years
Preferred trading instruments: CFD
Trading strategy: fundamental analysis
Indicators: Bollinger bands

My name is Mahtab Yar, I’m 28 and I’m a tourism agent. Forex trading is my passion. I studied websites of brokers, checked their news and watched webinars to learn more about trading. I want to earn enough money through trading to start my own tourism business. Every trade with stop loss which resulted in profit is a successful trade, while an unsuccessful trade means that I forgot to set up the orders. My trading style is quite measured. Every time something goes wrong and I can’t handle the emotions, I simply stop trading and don’t return to the market until I feel the trend. I like brokers with good tech support and fast deposit. I decided to take part in a Grand Capital contest because I had read a lot of positive reviews about it. My main advantage in the competition was my knowledge of trends, as well as some USD rate spikes thanks to which I managed to make a profit and win the contest. I recommend newcomers to enter good positions, study the market, practice constantly and use small investments at first.

Sign-up for the next round of a trading contest right now!

Maintenance on Grand Capital website on February 12th

Due to planned maintenance on our website, from 3:00 AM to 4:00 PM (GMT) on February 12th, temporary malfunctions are expected in the operation of Private Office (it may be completely unavailable).

Please, take this information into account when planning your trading activity. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our client support by email info@grandcapital.net or via LiveChat on our website.

We apologize for any possible inconvenience.

Grand Capital receives trade execution quality certificate on Fabuary 27th
Grand Capital
has successfully passed the trade execution system assessment and received a certificate of quality. Quality assessment was performed by the Forex intermediary FinaCom in collaboration with Verify My Trade*.

Grand Capital is among the first brokers to pass the certification. Currently, 11 out of 22 FinaCom members have received certificates.

Stanislav Vaneev, Grand Capital CEO:

“Quality execution is already half the battle in trading. We’re pleased to report that the quality of trade execution at Grand Capital is on a high level, you can try trading with us to see it for yourself or simply look up the audit’s results, it’s all publicly available online. The assessment system used by Verify My Trade employs a box-and-whisker diagram to simultaneously analyze data retrieved from over 100 companies and produce the“range of quality”. Our company falls within it. The assessment is to be performed each month. Anyone can follow the link and check the quality of our trade execution.”

Starting February 2019, the company will undergo such assessment monthly. Grand Capital will constantly provide data on over 5,000 trades to Verify My Trade. The system will assess the quality of execution and compare it to that of other brokers. For certification, the results of the analysis must fit the average order execution values on the market.

You can find Grand Capital page on FinaCom website to learn the date of the last assessment, the amount of analyzed quotes and results of the audit by VMT.

Visit FinaCom website right now and see for yourself that trade execution at Grand Capital is up to all modern standards.

We remind you that Grand Capital has been cooperating with the Financial Commission for a long time. In 2018, Grand Capital was assigned Category A, which indicates the independent regulator’s trust in the broker.

What is Verify My Trade and how the execution assessment is performed

* Verify My Trade is a data repository and a special system designed to analyze the quality of trade execution. It allows to analyze quotes of a dozen of brokers, create statistical models of market prices and make conclusions about the quality of a certain broker’s trade execution based on the acquired information.

Last edited:
New deposit method: cryptocurrencies Ripple (XRP) and Tether (USDT) on March 7th
Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are flourishing right now. That’s why many altcoins are outpacing Bitcoin and Ethereum in terms of growth rate, which means they are profitable to invest in. We’re pleased to announce that two new cryptocurrencies, Ripple (XRP) and Tether (USDT) are now available as means of deposit and withdrawal on Grand Capital accounts.

Deposit and withdrawal in these currencies are available for the following accounts: Standard, Crypto, ECN Prime, Micro, MT 5, Swap Free.
Tether (USDT) is a digital token anchored to the USD rate. It allows to easily convert fiat currencies into cryptocurrencies. 1 USDT = 1 USD. Grand Capital accepts USDT as ERC20 tokens on Ethereum platform.
Ripple (XRP) is an altcoin with real application in the finance industry, which means it’s more stable than other cryptocurrencies.
To make a deposit in USDT or XRP:

Step 1

Go to Deposit section of your Private Office.

Step 2

Select Other in the Deposit section. Click on the symbol of the currency you want to make a deposit in.

Step 3

Enter your account ID, your Wallet ID, specify the sum and currency.

Step 4

Click Continue.

Step 5

You’ll see a Wallet ID you’ll need to transfer the funds to.

A deposit confirmation will be sent to your email address.

Step 6

Wait for the funds to appear on your account.

Deposit commission of Ripple (XRP) and Tether (USDT) is 0%, withdrawal commission is 1%, but not less than 1 USD.

Please note that you can make a deposit in Ripple (XRP) or Tether (USDT) into your trading account even if it’s denominated in another currency or cryptocurrency. The conversion will be done automatically.

Use more trading opportunities with Grand Capital!

Interview with contest winners: I got lucky and won by a narrow margin despite the intense struggle
It’s quite possible to successfully engage in investing while combining it with your main occupation. Learn how a farmer from Iraq, a factory professional from Crimea and a system administrator from Pakistan trade Forex and how this activity turned from a hobby into a source of permanent income.

Yuriy Bobrenko, Crimea, the winner of the 241st round of Rally Trade, received $500 no deposit bonus
I’m 31 years old and I’m a factory worker. My hobbies include sports and Forex trading. I’ve been trading since 2014, it provides me with additional income. I’ve learned trading on social media and YouTube. At first, I wasn’t successful because I was holding onto positions for too long. As they say, greed was my undoing. My favorite instruments are GBP pairs. My most successful trade was placed during Brexit.

I used to adhere to scalping strategies, now I’m more conservative and use support and resistance levels. I like Grand Capital because of their contests, they can help you start trading without any initial funds. I also like the fact that this broker is based in my country.

I got lucky and won the latest round by a narrow margin despite the intense struggle. I’ll give a piece of advice for beginners: don’t waste your energy on too many strategies, be patient and don’t chase after big profits.

Hamid Akbar, Pakistan, the winner of the 73rd round of Futures Trade, received $1,000 no deposit bonus
My name is Hamid Akbar, I’m from Pakistan and I’m 43. I work as a system administrator and spend most of my time in the office. In the evenings, I often go to a gym, I like sports. I’m a newcomer to Forex trading. I’ve been learning it on YouTube videos and on the internet in general for a year.

I like Forex because it offers a great opportunity for generating extra income.

My most successful investment was the purchase of Bitcoin. I had a small stock of BTC just when the price jumped to $19,000. Unfortunately, I couldn’t sell it at that price. The hardest thing for me was to learn using indicators, even after watching the tutorials. My favorite CFDs are gold and silver.

At first, it was difficult to choose a broker, but at last, I picked Grand Capital because of quick withdrawals and good customer support. Trend awareness helped me win.
Karar Nahma, Iraq, the winner of the 462nd round of Drag Trade, received real $200
I’m 21, I’m a farmer. I enjoy trading and plan to become a successful investor. I learned Forex trading from YouTube and books. I prefer using technical and wave analyses. Usually, I don’t worry much when trading because I’m self-assured and I trust the results of my analysis.

When you choose an intermediary in trading, you should first of all pay attention to technical support, order execution and speed of transactions.

This stage of the contest was quite difficult for me: at first, it seemed almost impossible to place 3 trades within an hour. I recommend beginners to control their emotions, learn money management and technical analysis.

New trading instruments on ECN Prime on April 1st
The more instruments, the more trading opportunities. We’re pleased to announce that new instruments are now available for trading on ECN Prime account.

The list of available currency pairs was expanded by USDCNH (American dollar / Chinese yuan). Considering the recent events (USD-China trade talks), is of special interest to scalpers.

One of Japan’s most important indices, JP225 (Nikkei 225 Index), Switzerland’s key stock index SMI20 (Switzerland Blue Chips Index) and Spain’s key stock index IBEX35 (Spain 35 Index) were made available for trading.

What are the advantages of trading on ECN Prime?

—Quotes from top market makers;

—High-quality execution with no requotes;

—Best provider available is chosen for each trade;

—Access to the market of high liquidity and immediate order execution.

Prefer to trade on a professional level? ECN Prime is the choice of experts.

Grand Capital

New office in Johannesburg on April 1st
South Africa is a well-developed African country with a stable economy. There is an increased interest in the services of Grand Capital in this region. In order to make it easier for South African traders to work with us, we opened a new office in Johannesburg, the country’s largest city.

Address: Future Space (1st floor), 61 Katherine Street, Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2196.

Anyone interested in financial market trading is welcome in our new office.

Goutam Das, investment advisor and development manager at Grand Capital:

“We strive for the utmost integrity in all dealings with our clients. We know how much value they put on security. That’s why Grand Capital not only provides online trading services through the website but also makes a point of working with customers in person as often as possible. Direct communication is an excellent way for us to get feedback and for the clients to find answers to all their questions.”
Services provided in our new office:
  • Advice on the services and products of the company;
  • Trading education;
  • Opening a trading account;
  • General advice on financial market trading.
Last year, we introduced the option of making deposits and withdrawals through FNB, the oldest bank in South Africa. We remind you that Grand Capital offers a 40% bonus for each deposit into Standard and Swap Free accounts.

Still have questions? Contact us:

Phone: +27814902540;

Whatsapp: +27 81 490 2540 / +79643293668;

Email: g.das@grandcapital.co.za.

Interview with contest winners: I never worry. That’s what I say to beginners: relax
Here are the latest interviews with our contest winners. Every one of them has high hopes for trading: someone dreams of a new car, someone wants to help the poor. We like to think that the funds won in our contests can become the first step in the realization of their wishes.
Jamal, Pakistan, winner of the 242nd round of Rally Trade, received $500 no-deposit bonus
I’m 31, I own a small shop, enjoy cricket and Forex trading. I started out in 2017, learned trading from social media articles and YouTube videos. I want to buy my own house and my dream car: Honda Civic.

I used to follow scalping strategies, but now my trading style is much more measured, I use levels of support and resistance.

When I was looking for a broker, I paid attention to the company’s history, reviews and contests. After some consideration, I chose Grand Capital.

I think I won because I never worry. That’s what I say to beginners: relax, choose the right strategy and don’t get greedy!

Bongani Dhlakama, Zimbabwe, winner of the 464th round of Drag Trade, received real $200

I’m 22 and I’m an IT student. I want to create my own cybersecurity and data analysis company in the future. I’ve been trading for about a year. I learned trading from books. I use simple and exponential moving averages, and I prefer trading GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/CHF and gold.

My most memorable trade was one of my first ones. At the time I wasn’t following economic news and lost a lot of money, although originally I expected the trade to result in profit.

When choosing a broker, I pay attention to the quality of client service. I chose Grand Capital because of open trading conditions and high quality of service.

My advice for beginners: learn both fundamental and technical analysis, take breaks, look for good entry points and learn to manage capital and risks.

Azeem Saddam, Pakistan, winner of the 463th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
I’m 28 and I work in the public sector. I’ve been trading for three years and really like it. I want to earn lots of money to help the poor.

I like using my own strategy. Its point is to watch the market and trade in accordance with the trend that suits me. My indicator of choice is volume-based, but I don’t like Bollinger bands. My favorite instruments are GBP/USD and gold, sometimes I trade Bitcoin.

I think that a good broker means qualified client support, fast execution, and withdrawal.

When I trade, I try to control my emotions and keep calm. I recommend beginners to start with theory, and only then practice as long as it takes until you’re sure you’re ready. After that, you can invest real money in real trades.

New deposit option: FNB on April 8th
Reliability is the key priority of Grand Capital. That’s why we actively expand our network of offices to facilitate personal communication with our clients and aim to provide a maximum of opportunities to traders from various parts of the world. We’re pleased to announce that now the option of deposit and withdrawal in the local currency through the bank FNB is available for our clients from eight African countries.

Why is it important?

FNB is the oldest bank in Africa. It has representation in many countries, it’s a reliable provider of financial services with many years of history to speak for itself. Another core advantage of this bank is that now our clients from South Africa, Zambia, Namibia, Botswana, Swaziland, Lesotho, Tanzania and Mozambique can make deposits and withdrawals at Grand Capital in their local currency.

This deposit option has already been added to your Private Office and can be used right now.
Deposit

Goutam Das, Grand Capital development manager in Africa:

“Our presence in Africa has consolidated considerably over the last few years. The demand for our services is growing and we’re doing everything to justify the confidence of our clients and present them only with products of the utmost quality. Now we’re happy to announce that all money transactions can be done through FNB, and in the local currency. FNB is modern, reliable and comfortable to work with.”

Make a deposit via FNB and claim the bonus!

Grand Capital offers a 40% bonus for any deposit by our clients

In order to claim a 40% bonus:

1. Open a Standard account.
  2. Go to your Private Office and choose FNB as your payment method.
  3. Deposit at least $100.
  4. As soon as the funds appear on your account, go to the Promotions and Bonuses section in your Private Office, select Any Deposit Bonus 40%, select your account from the list and click “Get bonus”. The bonus funds will be transferred to your account.
  5. Contact your manager if you have any question or to learn the details.
You can learn more about the deposit and withdrawal options, our investment services, other activities of Grand Capital and receive education in our regional offices. Currently, our representative offices operate in South Africa, Namibia and Nigeria. See the addresses and contact information in the Contacts section on our website.
in the Contacts section on our website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us:

First Grand Capital office in Botswana on April 10th
Grand Capital
is actively expanding its presence in Africa. Less than in two weeks we opened three offices in the continent: one in South Africa and two in Nigeria. We’re pleased to announce that citizens of Botswana now also have an opportunity to visit our official representative office. A new Grand Capital office opened in the country’s capital city, Gaborone.
49548050_683279942067863_4382093915939930112_n_DA9QlNL.jpg

The new office’s staff will provide free trading education and advice. Visit our office to:
  • open a trading account;
  • learn Forex and CFD trading;
  • learn more about investing, copy trading, our promotions and bonuses;
  • receive assistance in a deposit of withdrawal of funds.
Office address: unit 7, plot 97, International Commerce Park, Gaborone, Botswana.
Contact us to learn the office’s working hours and receive advice:

Back