GUILTY Case# 2014-165 | Nguyen Xuan Hong vs forex-metal.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Forex-Metal.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 57 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before sending money to any broker, be sure to ask about their independent auditing firm. If they don't have one, then you may be in for this alleged perpetrator's so-called "FIFO" policy:
FIRST IN, FOREVER OURS.

A very basic but important auditing procedure will verify that the broker's operating funds are segregated from client's funds.
Irregularity such as not receiving a timely response to a withdrawal request, should serve as a red flag representing the broker's financial health, and typically an indicator of
the ill policy of unsegregated accounts.

Very easy call: Guilty!

As I have mentioned before, they seem to be short in money and therefore they are trying to stall traders from being paid

It is not surprising that this is still happening out there. We have seen a flood of companies entering the markets during the pasted years a new people think that they can trade every market out there.

Trading is an Art, which takes time to learn and any company or person offer these great returns has to be looked at with concern as if you have been trading and been educated correctly then you will know big profits don't come easy.

I find it hard when I read these reports time after time that people have made the same mistakes as the generation before it. History has shown that young traders make mistakes the there forbears did in not learning from the pasted mistakes, and young traders is a new trader not age..

There are people selling dreams out there and that great but it is fair to say the Holy Gail may be out there! but in 30 years I seen many false dawns. Traders should treat trading companies as the would do a trade:

Do your research on the company !
Do your research on the Strategy !
Don't go all in on the first trade you would not jump in the river if you did not know how deep it was or how fast it is running would you.

This case yes they are guilty of for filling their contract to the trader, but it does not sound like our trader did his research either.. expensive lesson

Hello Everyone

Always suspected a scam in the making, after the small payment in Aug 10, 2014 = Guilty

Good luck
ilearn2t

Back