1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Kenya

Discussion in 'Hello and Welcome' started by supreme, May 7, 2010.

1. supreme

supreme Recruit

I've been investing on Managed Forex companies mostly referring themselves as HYIP's Currently Trading on eToro directly without a 3rd party.

More tips are welcome

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

3. supreme

supreme Recruit

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

For selecting ANY managed account, demand a look at live trading records. If they whine about someone copying their trades, ask for a read-only password that will only be good for one weekend while the market is closed. If the "manager" has excuses to now let you look at a live account after that, take your money and walk away.

Read this for more information:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...ose-all-your-money-managed-forex-account.html

Finding a good account manager (forex or any other market you want to trade) is hard work. Put at least as much time and effort into it as you would spend selecting a new car. If you are going to invest your life savings, put as much in as if you were looking at buying a house. Remember, anyone can put up a nice looking website and claim incredible returns. Would you buy a house or a new car just because a website claimed it was high quality and a good price?

5. geula4

geula4 forexforex3 rep

Welcome aboard!

Hi Supreme,

Welcome aboard!

I agree that HYIPs are not a good idea for investing in Forex.
    If we just look at their fantastic returns, hundreds of precent profit in a very short period of time - it's just unbelievable that anyone can be that successful in trading forex.

I think that a much better approach is to learn how to trade by yourself and manage your own trading account. I can send you some FREE resources to learn forex and be successful in it. Please feel free to contact me if you're interested.

I hope you're successful in your trading!
    Happy trading! :)

=============
    Feel free to contact me about forex...
    Email: forexforex3 AT gmail DOT com