Hello Nigeria

godlymystery

Recruit
:) Hi there.
Its good to be in an army where every one is working for the general good. Lets help ourselves build a dependable Nigerian Fx Community. Share your tips, share your disappointments. Lets build together and gather the pips. The profits will be needed here in Nigeria.

See you at the top when the trade rallies, and at te valley whenever the bears are reigning.

Catch ya.
Godlymystery.

Naija has arrived

Thanks colleagues out there, sharing of ideas is a great and god one as well. i may be contacted on yahoo messenger........ royal4rex or thru email at royal4rex@yahoo.com. keep winning more pips.......

Hi Guys,
Good to know that there some others out there from 9ja. Truly, we need the bar down here. Please anyone should feel free to hola @ me via Yahoo msgr- kakasyn or email- cephaskan@yahoo.com.
To our success.

Its good to be in an army where every one is working for the general good. Lets help ourselves build a dependable Nigerian Fx Community. Share your tips, share your disappointments. Lets build together and gather the pips. The profits will be needed here in Nigeria.

See you at the top when the trade rallies, and at te valley whenever the bears are reigning.

Catch ya.
Godlymystery.
my peole
i hail o! i'm glad that some 9ja soldiers are here(una go gree!!! ?) any way we should make use of this to help ourselves so Goldymystery should create a weekly time table we can follow to disscuss trades and help each other huh?
one love.

Catch ya.
Godlymystery.

my people
i hail o! i'm glad that some 9ja soldiers are here(una go gree!!! ?) any way we should make use of this to help ourselves so Goldymystery should create a weekly time table we can follow to disscuss trades and help each other huh?
one love.

I wonder...

Hey, where are you guys?:hissyfit:
I jumped back into the Hello Nigeria thread to read up what I might have missed but was disappointed. For more than 2 1/2 yrs, over 1,500 people had visited but only 5 posts. Why? Let's share. That is what this thread is all about.
Anyway, I apologize for my long absence. So here I am now.

Back