• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Henry Liu - Currency Strength Robot Scam

I am having an issue with a company
You are so boring for me Henry LIE come out of that corner and face up to these acusations and after you are done with that be a man not a ***** and admit that you wrote "if you stay another mth you can still get a refund" on you 10kto1c forum then we can move on to the next thing

If you do not reply you are no better than your support team as they dont reply either

And then people will think you are nothing more than a CON-MAN that SCAMED newbies on FPA

I remember while i was working there..I believe it was for 10k program henry did in fact mention something like this..but it was on the 10k forum that he took out...They were forced to give refunds because a certain screen shot...was floating around with his stating it...

I remember this...so it DID happen and IT WAS SAID!

I am not harping about the money I lost. Didn't you hear me mention several times in the thread that I requested for a refund very early in your program? What I am concerned with is your business ethics and callous treatment of subscribers. YOU JOINED, YOU LOST, IT's YOUR OWN FAULT, BLAME YOURSELF, DON'T BLAME ME, I CAN DO WHAT I LIKE. These are the themes that resonate in your replies and conduct.

geeshh man..this guy is terrible..

Last edited:
I remember while i was working there..I believe it was for 10k program henry did in fact mention something like this..but it was on the 10k forum that he took out...They were forced to give refunds because a certain screen shot...was floating around with his stating it...

I remember this...so it DID happen and IT WAS SAID!

O it happened alright this is how Mr Henry LIE got out of paying some of the refunds that forum was closed down quicker than a hooker with a 100 but of cause Henry gave some bull**** LIE like he does

Henry LIE even has a name for this he posted a couple of pages back "60 day bait and switch guarantee" I can only laugh at his creativeness but really its not funny and is a very shifty thing he did indeed,very clever marketer indeed as soon as he can own up to this the sooner I can move onto the next shifty thing

The more people that know about this CON-MAN the safer newbies will be

People need to know the clever tricks Mr Henry LIE does to pull off these SCAMS

Last edited:
Sigh**** once again taken out of context. In the forum I have posted that if 10kto1mm is nothing but losing trades, I'll be fair about it and I may even extend the guarantee to 60 days. However, we had positive trades and eventually we reached phase I in Nov. of 2010, so whatever implication or promises of 60 days would only apply IF they're all NOTHING but losing trades. If you say that there are screenshots? Well, make sure you post the ENTIRE post, not the part taken out of context... Or it is just another rumor/unsubstantiated allegation.

A lot of this debate has been about whether Henry offered an extended guarantee of 60 days!

The text I have highlighted in Henry's statement is in my opinion the most useless/worthless guarantee I have ever seen.

To activate this clause, every trade has to be a loser!

Come on Henry, I bet if any 'wet behind the ears' newby trader placed just thirty trades in one month USING A RUSTY PIN, there would be a least one winner, even if it was just a 1 pip wonder!

To offer such a flimsy guarantee, gives me the impression that it is there just to placate the more gullible of your clients into not claiming refunds within the first thirty days.

The question I have to ask is, why did you not sell through ClickBank, as thirty days is just not long enough to evaluate this type of product?

Could the reason be that the ClickBank 60 day guarantee is set in stone and you would have been forced to refund a lot more of your clients money?

Last edited:
Oh it did happen.....

Yes Robert that did happen, I happened to be there during this time period. I too recall seeing countless emails with that screen shot as an attachment. He did slip, on more than one occasion with his postings about refunds, then detracted. Not to mention verbally, or in Real Time chat with folks. Those screen shots are floating around out there still, and I'd hold on to them if I were you. This is the kind of stuff that makes for a great Class Action Suit. Just sayin'......

Oh, and he did say that at a meeting, and would talk carelessly around me sometimes, or too loud in his office. See, when you treat your employees like they're invisible, don't matter, don't count, you'll be surprised to find out that they are not indeed invisible, and have heard every word you've said.

I spent four hours on an Internet Customer Service call last year, trying to convince a poor woman that he never said that. Let me tell you, she was intelligent and persistent. She was not satisfied though, and I can't blame her. She was not from the US, so I don't even know what recourse she has for this matter. I digress, the point is there was devious activity, probably still is, and I really think that a lot of people are going to be vindicated.

I thought FPA should remain neutral. I don't think it is unbiased for someone who is involved with FPA to be making these kind of statements.

I will not participate in this forum any more. It is clear to me that even though FPA is not officially involved, but some mods have already made up their minds. It is no longer fair when the whole system is biased.

Thank you for making this clear to me. It was foolish of me to think otherwise.

Henry

For the record I am far less "involved" with FPA than you were/are. I do not know Felix as you do, never even talked to him. I am not a mod, not paid by FPA or anything like that. You clearly do not understand how the traders court cases work. I am just another member of FPA who was asked to give my opinion/help resolve traders court cases and that is what I did. The people here have valid complaints about the representation of your programs. It is MY opinion, not the opinion of FPA that you misrepresented what would happen to people in these programs. It is MY opinion and I am entitled to it.

I was a victim of a marketer, marketing himself as the "best forex trader in the world." That's how I got here. While you are not on the same level as Danny Wall, as he outright stole from people, the over marketing/misrepresentation of ability/performance is similar. It just blows me away how money can continue to be accepted on failing systems. If my 10k was now 3k I too would be alerting others to avoid some of your systems as these traders are.

That is afterall what this is, an alert folder. An alert as to people losing money with you. A scam? At this point I say no, but worthy of alert to avoid some of your systems?, I think valid. You have admitted they are losing, people bringing it to more attention than your marketing materials do is a valid thing to do. MY opinion and mine alone, care to address or not it is still my opinion.

Last edited:
You are just a lame excuse of a CON-MAN SCAMER Henry LIE I don't care if people that read this thread think i'm lying about what in saying about you Henry LIE because I have peace in my heart that what i'm saying is the TRUTH you know promising on your 10kto1c forum "if you stay another mth you can still get the refund" and then as soon as people start to get there money back you renig on what you said and lock that thread so no one can get into it and use it its true,people even in there reviews have said about this

support not answering email complaints for weeks well I have evidence of this and WILL provide this if a case is opened

Henry LIE you said nothing when the founder of this site Felix got MOD to post how he thinks this is just an "Honest failure" and welcomes you with open arms In Fact this made me ****en sick for the founder off a SCAM ALERT web site to back some one that is a CON-MAN and a SCAMER because he is your MATE and then not to come back on here and answer questions I had for Felix but with no reply is just so ****en LAME

Out of all the high ranking people on this site there have only been three Michel ange21 sargent a Master Sargent Pharaoh with nothing to contribute(one post wanting to see something) and Vincam the Sargent that is speaking his mind and the MOD which post Felixes thoughts and MOD got it wrong what I said to Jumbee "Jumbee doesn't look like the MOD will reply so open a case and see if they will let you" Meaning open a case Jumbee and if it goes threw it goes threw if it doesn't it doesn't Not that MOD will open a case nothing like that so Jumbee still hasn't got a answer to his Question from MOD

If you look on other SCAM ALERT cases you will see a lot of the higher ranking people on this site contribute to the thread But on this thread only one Vincam and Henry LIE thinks its unjust well if you ask me you have had it pretty easy as its mainly just the lower ranking like myself the people you have SCAMED which makes me even more suspicious about this site about all the SCAM warnings all over the web about FPA after all Henry is a special consultant here and this very site is where Henry LIE got his victims newbie recruits like myself (not to mention my email address)

I hope you go to jail for this Henry LIE for a very very long time WHY because you are a SCAMER
you made millions while your customers lost 70% of their money not including the thousands in subs

Anyone can do what you did Henry LIE give bad trades and sit back and reap in millions while calling themselves a GURU very ****en LAME

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Interesting that others call Henry a liar, cheat, scammer, criminal and he sticks around and takes it, as soon as I say he may be misrepresenting his success in his marketing materials he stomps his feet and takes off. Sorry if I pissed him off everybody so he wont address his issues, oh well the thread is here and others are now aware more of what is going on.

With RobertMac305 and Veruca, ex-employees of Henry spilling the beans, can we be suprised that he has gone into hiding?

RobertMac305 has posted several times and yet I don't recall Henry defending himself against any of his specific allegations.

Trading record

The problem with people that make up rumors and false claims is that when you confront them, they don't have anything to show. You are being confronted RIGHT NOW.

Hi Henry,

This statement is used in many of your advertisements when representing your trading record. It seems in-complete to me as it cannot be verified in the current format.

Can you please provide the actual trade and transaction statements for this period so we can see how these profits were accumulated.

I'm also curious why there are no trades before or after this period, this also seems odd.

I've attached the image for your convenience and just want to verify the profit claim as its presented as not being false or misleading.

Thanks

Attachments

• henrystatement-full.jpg
    henrystatement-full.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 49
Back